Learn how to make a pearl bracelet for a loved one or a friend. You won’t need a professional jewelry-making kit or even a needle and thread.
Making handmade jewelry is so fun!
I love wearing something I made, especially when I get compliments on them.
Craft Tutorial Video:
Like videos? I have a video tutorial for you!Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss out on any future video tutorials!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
Pearl Bracelet Tutorial:
Start with 4 strands of twine about 14 inches long each.
Tie the four strands together with a knot leaving a small loop in the end.
String three different beads on two of the strands of twine.
There are four strands of twine, but we will always be leaving one strand free of beads.
Tie a knot using all four strands of twine, after the beads.
At this point, you can trim off the extra strands from the beginning knot of the bracelet.
Make sure not to cut off the twine strands for making the bracelet.
Continue adding 3 random beads and tying knots until you are at the length of your bracelet that works for you.
For me, it was about 6-inches.
This could also easily be made longer for a necklace but you would need to start with longer strands of twine.
Untie the beginning knot.
We are going to tie the ends of the bracelet together.
This is not a bracelet with a clasp that can be unclasped to put on and removed so make sure the length is good so it can slide on and off over your wrist.
Tie a right over left knot at both ends of the bracelet, and then tie a knot connecting the two.
That makes this connection knot actually three knots.
Make sure the final knot is good and tight by pulling on both sides of the bracelet near that final knot.
Trim the excess twine as close to the final knot as you can.
This boho DIY Pearl Bracelet will look so cute with any outfit you have!
Our Jewelry Making Essentials List:
- Jewelry Pliers are a necessity and a different tool is needed for different tasks.
- Good quality Jump Rings are a necessity in many different sizes and metals.
- A Non-slip Bead Mat keeps all of your beads, findings, and tools in front of you without rolling away!
- The more you DIY Jewelry the more little beads and things you will accumulate. Keep them organized with Plastic Organizer Containers.
- How to Make a Statement Necklace with Ponytail Holder Beads
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- How to Make an Easy Flower Ring
- How to Make a Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 25+ Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- How to Loop a Head Pin for Jewelry Making
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- How to Make a Handmade Pendant Necklace
- How to Make an Electrical Wire Ring
- How to Make Your Own Earring Holder Frame
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace Clasp
- 20 Cute Handmade Earrings Ideas