Make your own earring holder frame to hang on your wall. Below is the step by step tutorial on how to make an earring frame.
I love jewelry and have quite a few pieces. If you asked me what kind of jewelry was my favorite, I wouldn't be able to answer. I have necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings galore.
A couple of years ago, I shared a tutorial on how to make a Jewelry Hanger using a Towel Bar. I l
This is how I kept my earrings. No organization at all, and it was always a huge pain to find a matching pair that went with my outfit.
Enough was enough. I buy earrings because I love them and want to wear them, not lose them in this mess. So I decided to make myself an earring holder, but not just any holder, a mesh frame.
I am so excited to have this new earring organizer and hang it next to my towel bar jewelry hanger!
Craft Tutorial Video:
More Home Organization Craft Ideas:
Organizing the home is so much more fun if you can craft while you are doing it, and we have lots of tutorials to show you how! Like How to Organize Your Jewelry Making Supplies, this Custom Craft Table, and How to Reuse Plastic Jars.
Be sure to look around the blog for more home organization tutorials!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
I hung my frame just under my Jewelry Hanger and I love how they look together, plus all of my jewelry is now in one place!
If you love this earring holder tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How To Remove Stickers and Reuse Containers
- 3 Seed Bead Earring Tutorials for Beginners
- 26 of the Best Cleaning and Organization Tips for Your Home
- The 25 Most Practical Tips For Organizing Your Craft Room
- 23 Simple Closet Office Design Ideas
- 24 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- DIY Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 28 Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- How to Make a Custom Craft Table
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace Clasp
- 20 Cute Handmade Earrings Ideas