Making your own custom jewelry is fun and so much easier than you might think!
You can make your jewelry to match a specific outfit or event!
This Beaded Hoop Earrings DIY is a simple one and great for a beginner jewelry maker!
Supplies Used to Make Large Beaded Earrings
Items linked below may go to similar items when exact items couldn't be found online. Links are affiliate so when you purchase, I will get a small kickback to help fund the next tutorial!
- 1 pair 40mm beading hoops
- 1 pair silver plated ear wires
- 2 jump rings
- 4 silver washer beads
- 6 beads
- 2 pairs of jewelry pliers
Beaded Hoop Earrings Tutorial
Carefully open the hoop without squishing it.
Thread the beads onto the wire with the silver washer bead between the round beads.
Reattach the wire and crimp shut so it won't come undone.
Open the jump rings using 2 pairs of pliers. Carefully pinch each side of the jump ring with one pair. Push right hand forward and left hand backward. By using this motion you will keep the jump ring in a circular shape without squishing it.
Add the beaded hoops and ear wires to the jump ring. Close the jump ring again by using the 2 pairs of pliers and a rocking motion to bring the ends back together.
And that is all there is to it! I told you they were easy to make!
Aren't they cute?
What DIY Jewelry have you made or will this be your first time? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Jewelry Making Essentials List:
- Jewelry Pliers are a necessity and a different plier is needed for different tasks.
- Good quality Jump Rings are a necessity in many different sizes and metals.
- A Non-slip Bead Mat keeps all of your beads, findings, and tools in front of you without rolling away!
- The more you DIY Jewelry the more little beads and things you will accumulate. Keep them organized with Plastic Organizer Containers.