The earring tutorial I am going to share with you today is really easy and only took a couple of minutes to make.
All of the supplies used, I already had on hand. Take a look around, you may be pleasantly surprised with what you already have!
Supplies Used to Make Beaded Earrings
Items linked below may go to similar items when exact items couldn't be found online. Links are affiliate so when you purchase, I will get a small kickback to help fund the next tutorial!
- 2 Teardrop Wood Beads
- 2 Round Stone Beads - sized to fit inside the wood bead
- Small Black Beads - assorted sizes
- Silver Spacer Beads
- 2 Silver Head Pins
- Jewelry Pliers
How to Make Beaded Earrings
String the beads onto the headpin.
Wrap the end of the headpin into a loop. I recently did a post on the step by step of how to wire wrap a headpin.
Add a jump ring to the loop and the earring wires and you go are good to go!
What pieces of DIY jewelry have you made? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 75 Easy DIY Home Decor Projects to Fit Your Style
- 41 Free Printable St Patricks Day Crafts and Activities
- How to Make Personalized Cricut Ornaments with Craft Foam
- 20 DIY Halloween Shirt Ideas made with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- What Kind of Paint to Use on Glass with a Video Tutorial
- How to Make a Minky Rag Quilt
- How to Make a DIY Gift Card Box
- 15 Best Gift Ideas for Crafters
- How to Make a Vinyl Mirror Decal Quote with Cricut Explore
Good Luck tomorrow!
very pretty!! Have you checked your e-mail lately? I'm stalking you :o) Trying to see if you are still interested in the group link party you applied for on the nap-timecreations facebook page... will resend the e-mail... check :o)
Great job ! They're beautiful 🙂
Wow this is amazing! I just got swept into making my own jewelry, and I'll HAVE to try this 🙂
I love dangling earrings but I have never made my own. Maybe someday because it sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday!
In brief, I can't recommend this blog enough. It's a must-read for anyone interested in topic above. Bravo to the author, you have truly outdone yourself! Keep the good content coming.