The earring tutorial I am going to share with you today is really easy and only took a couple of minutes to make.
All of the supplies used, I already had on hand. Take a look around, you may be pleasantly surprised with what you already have!
Supplies Used to Make Beaded Earrings
Items linked below may go to similar items when exact items couldn't be found online. Links are affiliate so when you purchase, I will get a small kickback to help fund the next tutorial!
- 2 Teardrop Wood Beads
- 2 Round Stone Beads - sized to fit inside the wood bead
- Small Black Beads - assorted sizes
- Silver Spacer Beads
- 2 Silver Head Pins
- Jewelry Pliers
How to Make Beaded Earrings
String the beads onto the headpin.
Wrap the end of the headpin into a loop. I recently did a post on the step by step of how to wire wrap a headpin.
Add a jump ring to the loop and the earring wires and you go are good to go!
What pieces of DIY jewelry have you made? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make a Statement Necklace with Ponytail Holder Beads
- How to Make an Easy Flower Ring
- How to Make a Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 25+ Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- How to Loop a Head Pin for Jewelry Making
- How to Make a Towel Bar Necklace Hanger for the Wall
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- How to Make a Handmade Pendant Necklace
- How to Make an Electrical Wire Ring
- How to Make Your Own Earring Holder Frame
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace Clasp
- 20 Cute Handmade Earrings Ideas