This collection of tutorials shows how to make one-of-a-kind rings using popular jewelry-making techniques such as beading, stamping, wire wrapping, and more.
There is nothing better than having jewelry that fits you perfectly and is exactly your style.
That is why handmade jewelry is so great! You are in control of the design process.
All of the DIY rings below are the perfect amount of inspiration, and most of the supplies used can be picked up at your local craft store.
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like the Top 20 Paper Envelope Tutorials, 21 Polka Dot Pattern DIY Crafts, and 25 Helpful Tips for Life.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
DIY Ring Ideas:
Visit the website for the step-by-step instructions.
1. Simple Flower Ring from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Create a beautiful flower ring using a flower ribbon.
2. Electrical Wire Ring from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Create beautiful DIY jewelry with electrical wire!
3. Handmade Ring from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Here’s how to make an easy and cute flower ring out of lucite beads. Put it all together with some hot glue, and you have beautiful DIY jewelry that you made!
4. Seed Bead Adjustable Ring from Jewelry Making Journal
Choose seed beads in your favorite colors to accent this comfortable, adjustable wire ring. A Beautiful ring with a minimalist look.
5. Easy Elastic Ring from Make and Fable
Get the look of prong-set silver jewelry with just elastic and beads! It is the perfect ring for style and comfort.
6. Adjustable Stacking Rings from Jewelry Making Journal
These simple adjustable stacking rings can be worn one at a time – or one on every finger – or as a whole stack of rings.
7. Torque Ring from My White Idea DIY
Well, with a bit of wire and some big beads, you can make your own Celtic torque, I don´t rule out the matching bracelet!
8. Simple Wire Wrapped Ring from Lytha Studios
There are a lot of complex wire-wrapped ring tutorials out there, and I'll be honest - this isn't one of them. This is about as "intro" as they come - a basic, simple wire-wrapped ring using a twist technique.
9. Stamped Wrap Ring from Amy Latta Creations
Recently, I saw a really cute wrap ring in a magazine that I wanted to figure out how to make for myself. What I needed was the Dremel Micro 8050. Take a look at how I used it to make my ring a reality!
10. Beaded Memory Wire Ring from North Shore Days
I hope you have been inspired to try this super easy project today, it doesn't take up a lot of time and the end result is really rewarding especially if you're giving it as a gift.
11. Stretchy Stackable Seed Bead Rings from Stay At Home Artist
I made myself a cute little trio of rings and they were SO cheap and SO simple. You're going to want to make a million!
12. Spinner Rings from Working Silver
Spinner rings, fidget rings, meditation rings. The Spinner Ring continues to be popular and fun to wear! A modern take on the band ring, these rings are designed so that the inner ring sits comfortably on your finger and the outer rings spin loosely.
13. Spoon Ring from The Merry Thought
I’ve wanted to make spoon rings for years and I’ve even attempted a few times and then given up pretty quickly. But this time I was determined and there was no backing down!
14. Sparkle Stack Ring from Lisa Yang Jewelry
Here's a super simple Sparkle and Stack Ring tutorial. I'm not normally one for sparkles, but I found this tutorial on Pinterest right after I received an assortment of Swarovski crystal cup chains. Perfect timing!
15. Bold Copper Weave Stack Ring from York Avenue Studio
This statement ring looks like woven rings of bold copper and has an impressive wide band. Comfortable for ladies as well as gents, this ring is easy to make with a few tools and basic metal skills.
16. Resin Filled Open Back Ring from Nunn Design
Here is a tutorial showing how to create a faux gem ring using resin to create beautiful and unique rings.
17. Tanzanite Wire Ring from Jewelry Making Guide
This tanzanite wire ring project is a great way to learn how to make wire bead rings. They don't all turn out the same, so don't get upset if your first attempts are not perfect, but you will be left with a beautiful gold ring.
18. Delicate Beaded Ring from Golden Age Beads
Beaded rings are a lot of fun to make and they tend to work up pretty quickly. Once you’ve got your materials together, you should be able to make this project in around 30 minutes!
19. Wire Wrapped Rose Ring from Blue Forest Jewelry
Here's how to make a wire rose with a piece of gold wire. Mine aren't very neat and each one turns about a bit different, but I like that.
20. Crystal Ring from Wire Jewelry
This simple crystal and wire ring pattern is a unique design but easy enough for the beginner. It is perfect for anyone who wants to add a fun pop of color with their jewelry.
21. Peyote Beading Ring from Instructables
This is a project for beginners who like to learn Flat Odd-Count Peyote Stitch. Peyote stitch is an art form of versatile bead weaving with flat odd-count or even-count Peyote you can create wonderful handmade pieces of jewelry.
22. Wire Wrapped Ring with Seed Beads from Moms and Crafters
Making your own DIY seed bead rings using this wire-wrapped ring tutorial is a fantastic way to get started with wire-wrapped jewelry making on a dime!
23. Hand Stamped Ring from Amy Latte Creations
I have fallen in love with hand-stamped rings. So when I saw a pack of flat ring blanks in Michaels, I couldn’t resist picking it up and trying to make a few myself. I’m thinking these unique handmade rings will make great gifts!
24. Leather Bow Ring Tutorial from Dream A Little Bigger
In thinking about my love of bows and wanting to get my jewelry box filled back up again I decided to make this fabulous leather bow ring. I love statement pieces but it’s a lot bigger than most rings I would wear. But I still really dig it and since it is on an expandable ring blank I can wear it on any finger I want.
25. Wire Ring with Leather Tassels from Creative Fashion Blog
These DIY wire rings are super-simple to make and are perfect for the absolute beginner! The perfect piece made to fit your ring size.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Artisan Jewelry?
Artisan jewelry is handmade jewelry pieces made by an artisan. An artisan is someone who is skilled in their trade. This means artisan jewelry is made by someone who has perfected their craft in making handmade jewelry.
How to sell handmade rings?
There are a couple of different ways you can sell your handmade rings. Here is a list I have compiled.
- Your own website
- Amazon Handmade
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Live
- Local Craft Fairs
- Consignment Shops
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!