Create a beautiful flower ring that you will love. Learn how to make your own DIY jewelry with this easy craft tutorial idea.
Isn’t this a beautiful ring? Even better, you can make the flower any color to match any outfit, simply by changing the color of ink that you use.
This is a pretty easy tutorial, there really isn’t much to it! Those are the best kinds of tutorials if you ask me.
Supplies Used to Make Flower Ring
Some links may be on similar items when exact items couldn’t be found online.
How to Make a Simple Flower Ring Tutorial
- Cut a single flower off of the flower trim.
- Using the dauber pick up some ink off of the ink pad.
- Tap the dauber to the flower to get the desired look. You can add as much or as little color as you want. Reinking the dauber when necessary.
- Apply a glue dot to the ring base and adhere the flower to the ring.
You will be surprised at how well the glue dots stick, but it is not permanent. I used the glue dot so I could easily change out the flower for a different color. If you are looking for a more permanent solution I would suggest E6000 Glue or a hot glue gun.
What color will you make your flower ring? Share and leave a comment below!
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like These Tutorials:
- Ponytail Holder Necklace
- Electrical Wire Ring
- Anthropologie Inspire Necklace
- Handmade Ring
- Twine and Pearl Bracelet