Make a pair of unique handmade bracelets in 30 minutes or less with Bling on a Roll.
Do you like to make unique handmade jewelry? There is nothing like receiving a compliment on something you made!
Recently, I was given some Bling on a Roll for a sponsored post. I created a tutorial on how to Bling your Jeans.
We made some boring clearance jeans into fun stylish jeans for my daughter. They quickly became her favorite. In fact, it is hard to get them off of her to wash them!
The Darice Bling on a Roll is such a fun product that I had to create another awesome project! This time, it's for me!
More Handmade Jewelry Tutorials:
Jewelry is fun to make and wear to show off your personal style. We have several DIY jewelry tutorials we want to share with you! Like this Mama Bird Nest Necklace, this Electrical Wire Ring, and this Retro Bracelet Kit.
Be sure to look around the blog for more handmade jewelry tutorials!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
Braided Bracelet Tutorial:
Measure the circumference of your wrist.
Cut 2 lengths of ribbon and a length of bling, 2 - 3 inches longer than the circumference of your wrist.
Layer the Bling on top of the 2 pieces of ribbon.
Clamp the 3 layers together at one end.
Braid the 3 strands making sure the sparkly side of the bling is always facing up.
When it is desired length trim the end and secure the end with another clamp.
Attach the lobster claw to one clamp with a jump ring and attach a jump ring to the other clamp and your bracelet is done!
Layered Bracelet Tutorial:
Measure the circumference of your wrist.
Cut a 1 length of ribbon and 1 length of bling, 1 inch longer than the circumference of your wrist.
Layer a double strand of bling on top of the strand of ribbon.
Secure both ends with a clasp.
As you can see in the middle picture, the ribbon doesn't really want to stay behind the bling so I secured it using glue dots, but you could also use many other types of adhesives as well. (I don't know how long the glue dots will hold but I have worn it a couple of times, and it is still holding strong.)
Attach a jump ring and clasp to one clamp and a jump ring to the other clasp.
Now have a pair of cute bling bracelets!
If you love this jewelry tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Jewelry Making Essentials List:
- Jewelry Pliers are a necessity and a different tool is needed for different tasks.
- Good quality Jump Rings are a necessity in many different sizes and metals.
- A Non-slip Bead Mat keeps all of your beads, findings, and tools in front of you without rolling away!
- The more you DIY Jewelry the more little beads and things you will accumulate. Keep them organized with Plastic Organizer Containers.
- How to Make a Statement Necklace with Ponytail Holder Beads
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- How to Make an Easy Flower Ring
- How to Make a Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 25+ Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- How to Loop a Head Pin for Jewelry Making
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- How to Make a Handmade Pendant Necklace
- How to Make an Electrical Wire Ring
- How to Make Your Own Earring Holder Frame
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace Clasp
- 20 Unique Handmade Necklaces
These bracelets are so cute!! I've been on a jewelry making kick lately and this inspires me.
Really cute. Wondering where you buy the Bling On a Roll? Is it available at Michaels?
Kara @ Simplistically Sassy
Super cute! Love it!
These are very cute. I'm pinning for when my daughter is a bit older.
This is a cute idea for kids my daughter would love this
These are really pretty and look so easy to make! Thanks for sharing!
Karen at Bargain-ista.com
Adorable! Love the bling on a roll one! Hmmm...I have an old bling belt like that...may have to try this 🙂
I would love for you to share this and link up to my TGIF Link Party! The party is opens Thursday evening and closes at midnight on Wednesday night. Who knows, you just might be featured next week! Hugs, Cathy
I love these bracelets!! Pinned and shared on Facebook as one of this weeks Freedom Fridays Features:))
Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays!