Classroom Valentines are so much easier to make when you use a Cricut machine! Below are 20 Classroom Valentines Cards tutorials.
Valentine's Day is such a fun holiday for children. Especially with those classroom Valentine parties.
I remember being so excited about classroom parties, that I would barely sleep the night before.
Your child can help make their own valentines. Then, as they pass them out they will have a smile on their face knowing how special their handmade valentines really are!
Cricut Made Valentines Cards:
All of the valentines below are cute and simple to make with a Cricut cutting machine.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Are you going to make one of these Valentine's Day Cards? We'd love for you to share a photo so we can see it!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Gift Hot Chocolate Bombs with Free Printable Tag
- How to Make a Yarn Tassel Tree for Christmas Decor
- 16 Rusty Vintage Spring Crafts for Your Home
- Free Printable Thank You Tags
- How to Start a Smash Book
- 32 Inexpensive Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas from Pinterest
- How to Make a Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- How to Make 20 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
- 20 Crafts with Plastic Easter Eggs
- How to Make a Personalized Etched Glass Wine Bottle
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts