Sublimation is a great way to transform your DIY crafts. Learn how many different things you can sublimate on with these 20 simple tutorials.
Sublimation is one of my favorite new crafting techniques.
I just love what I can make!
Sublimation has stepped up my gift-giving because personalization is so easy.
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Cool Gadget Under $20, 20 Handmade Birthday Cards, and 20 Drinking Straw Crafts.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Posts!
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Convert an Epson EcoTank Printer into a Sublimation Printer from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Convert a new Epson EcoTank home office printer into a sublimation printer with a complete video and step-by-step tutorial!
2. Sublimate a Tumbler Using Shrink Wrap & a Convection Oven from Hey Let's Make Stuff
Did you know you can use a convection oven for sublimation? This post walks you through how to sublimate a tumbler using shrink wrap and a convection oven. It’s easier than you think!
3. Bleaching Shirts for Sublimation from The Country Chic Cottage
Want to get started with bleaching shirts? You may also see this process referred to as reverse tie-dye. You will definitely learn about doing that process in the video below as well!
4. Personalized Notebooks for Back to School from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Whether you’re a teacher or a student, personalized notebooks make it easier to find what you’re looking for. Make your very own customized notebook using sublimation.
5. Sublimation with the Sawgrass SG500 from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Create colorful, custom sublimation projects with the Sawgrass SG500 printer from JOANN!
6. Sublimation over Glitter from By Pink
I’ve been asked a lot about how to How To Do Sublimation Over Glitter With Cricut Print Then Cut And EasyPress 2, so I decided to do a tutorial for yall.
7. Sublimate on Canvas Magnets from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Yes, you can sublimate on canvas, you just need a secret ingredient!
8. Add Glitter to Sublimation Tumblers from Silhouette School
The illusion of glitter is even better and FAR faster and easier than real glitter! That's the beauty of sublimation - the results are high resolution, bright, and vibrant.
9. Sublimation on Sequins from The Country Chic Cottage
It is an easy project that will look amazing on your bed or even in your living room. Ready to get started? Grab your supplies and keep reading for three wants to personalize a sequin pillow cover.
10. Sublimation Cow Tumblers from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This tutorial shows how to sublimate on a drinking cup using the heat press by Sublifun. Turn your favorite image or design into a fun and personalized tumbler.
11. How to Sublimate on Wood from Makers Gonna Learn
You won’t believe how easy this is! The wood takes the ink really well and you get fantastic results. Follow along with our craft tutorial and get ready to make your own wooden sublimation projects.
12. How to Sublimate on Dark Fabrics from Hey Let's Make Stuff
Want to move beyond sublimating white polyester fabrics? You can sublimate on glitter HTV! Use this trick for adding sublimated images to cotton and dark fabrics.
13. Personalized Front Door Mat from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Give the gift of a personalized front door mat using sublimation. A step-by-step tutorial with a video tutorial.
14. Sublimation Earrings from The Country Chic Cottage
If you love sublimation, you’re going to love making sublimation earrings. I’m going to make these earrings in two different ways, but there are tons of different ways to make sublimation earrings.
15. How to Use Sublimation Markers from Cutting for Business
Sublimation markers are markers that have sublimation ink inside of them. They look and work like regular markers.
16. Sublimation Photo Mug in Cricut Design Space from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Learn how to make a Photo Mug with a Sublimation Print and Cricut Design Space. A step-by-step tutorial and video!
17. Sublimation License Plates from The Country Chic Cottage
Want to make some sublimation license plates? I’m going to make a couple of different versions today, including regular license plates and ones that glow in the dark.
18. How to Use Photoshop for Sublimation Crafts from Hey Let's Make Stuff
Adobe Photoshop can be an intimidating program to use, especially for crafters who are new to sublimation. In this post, we’ll talk about how to use basic tools in Photoshop for sublimation projects, including how to get the best color.
19. Sublimation Keychains from The Country Chic Cottage
Sublimation keychains are a fun project to make for yourself, for gifts, or even to sell. I picked four to show you below but there are many more to choose from. So, grab your sublimation printer and get ready to make some adorable keychains in minutes.
20. Sublimate on Kitchen Towels from Simply Darling
The best part about sublimating kitchen towels? NO WEEDING! Seriously, once everything is designed, you can make each towel in a matter of minutes.
21. Custom Photo Puzzle from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Create a heartfelt custom photo puzzle as a cherished gift. Use favorite photos to capture memories in a thoughtful and entertaining way.
Our Sublimation Essentials List:
- We recently converted an Epson EcoTank 2720 Printer into a Sublimation Printer and that is what we use for all of our sublimation projects.
- Printer's Jack Sublimation Ink is designed specifically for use with the Epson printers and the colors look great!
- ASub-120G Paper is our go-to when printing sublimation. It has never jammed and the finished projects always look great! Plus, you can get 12% off when you use code BLOGSTALKER at checkout!
- These are my favorite Sublimation Cup Blanks. They make different sizes, with aluminum and glass!
- 3 Ways to Sublimate onto Wood Christmas Ornaments
- A Review of the HTVRont Auto Heat Press with 2 Project Tutorials
- How to Make a Drinking Cup with a Sublimation Tumbler Press Machine
- 20 Fun Sublimation Mugs made with Cricut Mug Press
- How to Make a Photo Mug Sublimation Print in Cricut Design Space
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank Printer into a Sublimation Printer