Make a headband to match any outfit, event, or occasion! Below are 20 Crafty Headband Ideas with step-by-step instructions.
Are you looking for a floral headband or one made with fabric or felt, or what about a crochet headband? There are so many different types of headbands, and they are all so much fun to make!
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like the 25 Super Smart Tips for Life, 20 Easy DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts, and 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
DIY Headband Tutorials:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
2. Bow Headband Tutorial using Knit Fabric
10. DIY Fabric Headband Tutorial
11. Pretty Headband with Flowers
15. Fleece Ear Warmer Headband
18. Crochet Headbands Using the tulip Stitch
Which crafty headband idea is your favorite?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- The Best Essential Oil Subscription Box is from Simply Earth
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 41 Funny Bathroom Signs that will make you Laugh
- 20 Sewing Patterns for Purses and Bags that You Can Sew
- How to Make The Best Unisex Ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt
- How to Design and Cut Large Decal Stickers with Cricut
- How to Make a Minky Rag Quilt
- 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs for Wall Decor
- 20 Beautiful Etched Glass Project Ideas Made at Home
- How to Cook Butternut Squash in the Microwave
What a great round up! I think my girls would love each and every one of these.
thank you Sam! They all look like so much fun to make.
I love these headbands! They are super cute. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday.
Shared on my FB page. They are all so cute. Thanks for partying with us at Merry Monday.
My granddaughter would love all of these. Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday. Don't forget to comment your link #'s so I can be sure to visit. Pinned and shared.
All of these are so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing! #SmallVictories
Wow these is a great roundup! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on my Kids Pin Board! Have a great week!
Thank you Kim!
Jonni - Minnie's Milestones
I can't tell which one I like best!
Jonni, they really are all so great! I had the same feeling when I was creating the post!
There are some really cute headband ideas, thanks!
Thank you Kim! I know, it's hard to decide which ones to make.
How awesome is the fox headband? I'd have never thought to make headbands before, but if I ever get the urge, I know where to come. Especially the fox headband!
Sally @ Life Loving
Is the Crafty Blog Stalker still out there, I'm always looking for something and different, right now I'm real interested in the 20 headbands.
Yes, I am here! I am glad you found the headbands!
I just found your Blog. I'm new to the chrochet and love the headbands.
Welcome and thank you so much!