Nothing adds more charm to a wedding or special event than a paper flower garland with handmade paper flowers. Here are flower garlands and how to make them.
Decorations for any event really help bring the entire celebration together.
Flowers, garlands, and weddings go hand in hand, and these beautiful paper garlands will aid in that romantic feeling.
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts, 27 Easy Beginner Crafts for Adults, and 20 Ways to Repurpose Crystal Light Containers.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Posts!
Paper Garlands for Weddings:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Paper Flower Garland from The House That Lars Built
I came up with this flower garland tutorial and loved how it turned out. And you may not guess it, but the technique is pretty much a riff off of a paper fan, so it’s easy! It’d be perfect for a birthday or garden party.
2. Paper Garland Roses and Leaves from Happy Happy Nester
I have the perfect paper flower DIY project? I’m super thrilled to share my charming craft with you.
3. Crepe Paper Flower Garland from A Beautiful Mess
To keep the spring feeling going all the way through summer, I created a delicate crepe paper flower garland to adorn my mantel. Now I can enjoy the pretty spring florals inside and outside of my home.
4. Coffee Filter Twinkle Lights from Craft Your Happiness
A string of twinkle lights, some coffee filters, raffia, and some green floral tape. The result is a beautiful upcycle decor item. I had her reproduce the steps while I photographed them. Each
5. Tissue Paper Flower Garland from Jam Paper
From flowers to geometric shapes, it seems like paper garland is a new up-and-coming decoration that’s not just for parties anymore. If you want to get a little crafty, look no further than this tissue paper flower garland!
6. Crepe Paper Leaf Garland from The House That Lars Built
Making a garland out of paper is smart as we can now use it for multiple occasions and not have it die out on us. Score! It’s beautiful home decor but also perfect for summer gatherings and even winter gatherings as it has that holiday air. AND! This garland is easy peasy to make. Promise!
7. Summer Flower Garland from The House That Lars Built
I wish I could keep a fresh garland alive for months! Realistically, I know that’s impossible, but that’s where the DIY bit factors in. You can make your own DIY Summer Flower Garland and bring the summer indoors regardless of the season!
8. Tissue Paper Flower Pom Pom Vines from Once Wed
I have a soft spot in my heart for colorful paper and hanging decorations, which means of my favorite things in the world is garlands. This project is a simple twist on a pom pom garland by stringing them vertically with paper leaves so they become vines.
10. Tropical Lei Garland from Oh Happy Day
This DIY crepe paper lei is super easy to make and is the perfect accessory for any tropical summer party. When you wear it, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to an island beach!
11. Paper Flower Garlands from Craftberry Bush
Paper flower garlands add whimsy and color to an empty wall, and you can custom design the colors for birthday parties, bridal showers, weddings, or any other special occasions that call for festive decor.
12. Flowers and Lights Garland from 100 Directions
I thought I'd use some old book pages and pretty white paper. You can use any color scheme to go with your decor however you'd like.
15. Tissue Paper Flower Garland from Art Bar
I’m so excited to finally share this DIY with you! I’ve been holding on to it for what seems like ages.
16. DIY Paper Leaf Garland from Centsational Style
I feel extra crafty this time of year and last week I was inspired to create a paper leaf garland.
17. How to Make a Paper Flower Garland from Sunflower Blog
A step-by-step tutorial for transforming wrapping paper into beautiful paper flowers for a DIY garland.
18. Paper Poinsettia Garland from Abbi Kirstin
DIY paper flowers work for any season and any holiday. This paper garland craft is perfect for use in your home such as hanging it on a Christmas tree or styling it onto a mantle for your holiday decor.
20. DIY Paper Flower Garland from Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
Hello, friends! As promised I am sharing how I created this fun DIY Paper Flower Garland! It makes the perfect party or home décor!
Aren't these paper flower garlands gorgeous?! Why are you wanting to create a paper flower garland? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!