Kids love making crafts! Check out these fun and easy fall kid crafts with step-by-step instructions that you can make with your kids. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a commission.
Here in Utah, the Fall season is GORGEOUS but it doesn't last very long.
It is 78 degrees one day and the next day it is snowing.
All of these projects are perfect to do with kids and create a fun new Fall memory.
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Perler Bead Patterns, 20 Succulent Crafts, and Drinking Straw Crafts.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Posts!
Easy Fall Kid Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Acorn Handprint Kitchen Towels from Creative Green Living
We made handprint acorns stamped onto kitchen towels and I think they are super cute. His hand is so tiny and precious that I want to remember it this size forever - what a great way!
2. Bundled Q-Tip Fall Tree Printing from The Pinterested Parent
Here is a new twist on Q-tip painting with amazing results. This Q-tip fall tree painting is a great idea for toddlers to adults.
3. Cinnamon Slime from Kimspired DIY
This DIY Fall slime recipe is so easy to make – you can make it in under 5 minutes! Fun DIY slime idea for the Fall and Autumn season. This homemade cinnamon slime smells amazing.
4. Fall Apple Popsicle Stick Craft from Simple Mom Project
These popsicle stick apples are perfect for back-to-school time and the fall season!
5. Beautiful Fall Tree Paper Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
The beautiful red, orange, yellow and green colors mixed with the paper circles that pop off the page help to create a stunning fall paper craft that you will want to put on display all season long.
6. Cinnamon Salt Dough Leaf Ornaments from The Imagination Tree
Make some salt dough leaf ornaments using Autumn spice-scented salt dough and leaf cutters. A lovely activity for kids to make into decorations for Autumn and which smell lovely for ages!
7. Cute Leaf Man Craft for Kids from Hands On As We Grow
This time of year, as the leaves start to fall, it’s fun to create a cute leaf man people fall craft for kids!
8. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow from The Best Ideas for Kids
If you’re looking for an easy fall kids craft then you’ll love this Popsicle Stick Scarecrow. Kids will love making these adorable scarecrows and you can customize them to look however you’d like!
9. Beaded Pipe Cleaner Corn from Made To Be Mom
This Beaded Pipe Cleaner Corn is the cutest craft for fall! You only need 3 simple supplies to recreate it at home. Beaded pipe cleaner corn husks make a fantastic fall craft for kids, your fall decor, or both!
10. Gorgeous Accordion Fold Fall Paper Leaf Banner from Pink Stripey Socks
I came up with the idea after reading some fall-themed books with my son. Seeing all the beautiful colored leaves in the books made me miss the fall leaves back on the East coast. And then it hit me- why not make our own?
11. Craft Stick Fall Truck Craft from Our Kid Things
Nothing says the fall season quite like an old pickup truck straight from the farm. Except maybe pumpkins. That’s why we’ve loaded our Craft Stick Fall Truck Craft with giant pumpkins! Perfect for fall!
12. DIY Leaf Handprint Hand Towels from Midget Momma
These cute DIY Leaf Handprint Hand towels are a cute way to dress up your kitchen for the fall season. Handprint crafts are such a fun and eeasy way to decorate and keep the memories of when the kids are little!
13. Leaf Suncatcher Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
Fall is the perfect time to brighten up your windows with some beautiful suncatchers. This fall leaf suncatcher craft is so easy to make with our free leaf templates. All you need to do is print the template out and grab some simple supplies to make these beautiful suncatchers!
14. DIY Fall Leaves Wreath Craft for Kids from Honey and Lime
This cute fall leaves wreath craft for kids uses paper plates and autumn colors to create fun leaf art! Try our fall leaf project with your family.
15. Mixed Media Leaf Hair & Crown Craft from Glued To My Crafts
Paper and decorative leaves come together for this fun Mixed Media Leaf Hair and Crown fall kid craft idea!
16. Q-Tip Painted Pumpkins from Projects With Kids
These q-tip painted pumpkins are just the cutest! They make such an easy fall craft idea for kids of all ages and would look beautiful as a Thanksgiving table centerpiece.
17. Bean Mosaics from Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls
Celebrate the colors of fall with this fun craft for kids! Use dried beans of all types to create beautiful mosaics with fall leaves, acorns, pumpkins, and more.
18. Life-Sized Scarecrow Painting from Keep Toddlers Busy
Both of my kids have been painting a lot lately and we have a huge stash of paint to go through, so I thought this was a great way to kick off the Autumn season, my favorite season, and do something really fun.
19. The Cutest Fall Hedgehog Craft from Fireflied and Mud Pies
Just in time for autumn, learn how to make the cutest fall hedgehog craft with paper leaves, paint, and pompoms. This easy fall craft includes a printable hedgehog template, making it perfect for home or school.
20. Falling Leaves Sensory Bottle from The Soccer Mom Blog
This Fall Snow Globe is a cute and easy Fall kids craft or decor idea! Learn how to make a falling leaves sensory bottle with step by step video instructions.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Free Camping Bucket List Printable for Summer
- 31 SVG Cut Files and Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 50 Mother's Day Printables for Kids to Give Their Mom
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- 20 Embroidery Hoops Crafts for Home Decor
- How to Tie-Dye Shoes with Sharpie Markers
- 20 DIY Ideas to Personalize Your Shadow Box or Shadowbox
- 20 Felt Christmas Crafts You Can Make With Simple Instructions
- 20 Dollar Tree Summer Fun Crafts for Adults
- 5 Minute Craft Ideas You Can Make at Home
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- 15 Best Gift Ideas for Crafters
Hi Katie, Thanks for hosting again. And thank you so much for featuring my Turkey Trot with these fun Thanksgiving ideas. Have a lovely week.
Hello cute lady! I love them all. Pinned. We really appreciate you taking the time to stop by our party and we are excited to have you back. It wouldn’t be a party without you. Please join us on Monday at 7 pm. Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls
I have a question about the lotion you make It has the baby lotion. Vitamin e. And vaseline
Can i use any kind of vaseline? My walmart doesnt carry the vitamin e& aloe one
Yes, you can use any kind. I generally use whatever I can find.
Thanks for the great question!
Erin @ Nourishing My Scholar
These crafts are adorable! I can't wait to get started with my littles!
Thank you Erin. I hope you have fun!
Katie, thanks so much for featuring my Honeycomb Pumpkin among these other wonderful kids' crafts! I was delighted to find it there! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings
You are welcome Linda! Thanks for shairing it on my linky party.
Hi, Katie ~ These are all so cute! I especially love the feather headband. :0) Thanks for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party. Hope to see you again on Sunday!
Cutest crafts ideas for Thanksgiving!! Thanks for linking up to my DIY Crush party! I pinned it as well! Can't wait to see what you will link up Thursday!!