Here in Utah, the Fall season is GORGEOUS but it doesn’t last very long. It is 78 degrees one day and the next day it is snowing. All of these projects are perfect to do with kids and create a fun new Fall memory. Click the title below the image to get to the craft tutorial.
What Fall Crafts have you made with your kids? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the fun crafts and DIY I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- 12 Thankful Crafts for Thanksgiving
- 7 Favorite Fall Craft Tutorials
- 20 Decorating Ideas for the Thanksgiving Table
- 20 Craft Ideas with Fall Leaves
- 20 Pumpkin Craft Tutorials