Keep kids busy with Kid’s Crafts for Fall and Thanksgiving. Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas and activities for boys and girls.
Here in Utah, the Fall season is GORGEOUS but it doesn’t last very long. It is 78 degrees one day and the next day it is snowing. All of these projects are perfect to do with kids and create a fun new Fall memory.
Simply click on the image or title to be taken to the step by step tutorial.
What Fall Crafts have you made with your kids? Share and leave a comment below!
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- 12 Thankful Crafts for Thanksgiving
- 7 Favorite Fall Craft Tutorials
- 20 Decorating Ideas for the Thanksgiving Table
- 20 Craft Ideas with Fall Leaves
- 20 Pumpkin Craft Tutorials