Paper toys provide hours of creative play, and they’re easy to make and fun to share. Try these 12 designs, with links to printable PDFs.
Have you seen printable paper toys before? They really are so clever! Especially since they are just made with paper.
Who knew what paper and a little creativity could do!
More Paper Craft Ideas:
Be sure to look around the blog for more Paper Craft Tutorials!
Paper Toy Templates:
Each of the paper toys listed below will supply a free printable template with full instructions on how to assemble them.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. A Little Robot Advent from Next to Nicx
Each of these little guys ends up 6cm tall and 4.5cm wide. The head is 4.5 cm wide x 2.8 cm tall x 2.8 cm deep, the perfect size for a little present or chocolate!
2. Magic Paper Art Cube from Hello Wonderful
These Magic Art Cubes are mesmerizing and so much fun for the kids to color in! They’ll be hooked on twisting the blocks to create new designs and get back to the original drawings!
3. Paper Dogs from Faltmanufaktur
Since 2012 I celebrate the Chinese New Year with a free paper toy for you guys! 2018 is the year of the dog, so here are some doggies. Easy Peasy!
4. Unicorn Paper Craft from Creative Center
Printable templates to make paper models, all you need is your printer!
5. Printable Owl from Creative Park
The site is full of interesting content, like Paper Craft and Scrapbook, so you're sure to find something you like.
6. Paper Cow PDF from Paper Box World
A template you can color yourself or print the full-color version.
7. Hello Kitty from Paper Minions
This template comes with a choice of two outfits and three accessories, there's also a blank template for you to design your own if you want to get even more creative.
8. Panda Paper Toy from Paper Kraft
10. 3D Paper Diamonds from Mini Eco
This is a less complicated ‘cut, score and glue’ version which is much easier to assemble!
12. Nala the Paper Cat from Valhalla Cats
We have a little surprise for the little ones and the not-so-little ones in the house, paper crafts to print!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 23 Free Halloween Printables
- How to Make a Mermaid Tail for Dress-Up
- Free Printable Closed for Easter Sign
- 41 Free Printable St Patricks Day Crafts and Activities
- How to Make a DIY Hologram at Home with a Cell Phone
- 20 At Home Science Crafts for Kids
- How To Play A Christmas Gift Exchange Dice Game With Printable
- How to Make Witch Potion Bottles for Halloween
- Free Printable Stickers for Your Planner with Cricut Print then Cut