Learn how to turn a map into a piece of art that you can proudly display in your home. Maps make great home decor and here are 20 ideas to get you started!
Map Decor is super trendy and I see it everywhere as I look for decorating ideas for my home. In fact, I have kind of become obsessed with all of the fun ways that maps can be displayed!
Since I am obsessed, I thought it only right to share some of the fun things I have found with you.
Visit the Website fo the step-by-step tutorial.
2. United States Map Puzzle Makeover
9. Home is Where the Heart is Framed Map
17. World Map Pallet Art Printable
20. Vintage Map Decoupage Pots
What have you created with map? Share and leave a comment below.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Different Fabric Flowers
- 20 Funny Bathroom Signs Wall Art
- 20 Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts
- 20 Paper Envelope Tutorials and Printable Templates
- 25 Easy Paper Heart Project Ideas
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 31 Easy Melt and Pour Soap Recipes for Beginners
- 20 of the Best Step-by-Step Paper Envelope Making Tutorials
- How to Make The Best Unisex Ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt
- How to Make Coconut Oil Lotion
- 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas
- How to Make DIY Return Address Labels with Cricut
- Top 10 Beautiful Spring Chalk Art Ideas You Can Recreate
- How to Make a Sweatshirt with Iron-on Vinyl and the Cricut EasyPress 2 - I'm So Freaking Cold!
- How to Make a Custom Kitchen Rug
Thanks for picking my chairs in your great roundup. I love using maps to decorate and have even published a new map project on my blog this week.
Thank you for sharing great tutorials, Claire! I'm heading over to check out the new tutorial now!
Jaclyn | One Thousand Oaks
These are adorable! I really love the map chairs! What a cute idea!
Thank you Jaclyn! Decorating with maps is so much fun! Did you have any idea there were so many possibilities?!
What awesome ideas! I love the watercolor canvas =)
Thank you Edye! I am so glad that you stopped by!
Oh my gosh! I love so many of these! Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you so much Jo. I am so glad that you like this collection. They are fun, aren't they?!
What a great bunch of ideas. Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don't forget to comment your link #'s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured! Pinned and shared.
Donna @ Modern on Monticello
Love all of these ideas. I am currently working on a cross-stitch pattern of a US map and also looking to buy a couple of maps for my stairwell to mark all of the places we have traveled. These projects are making me think of other ways to display those maps instead.
Such a fun idea! I am so glad that this collection of ideas is inspiring you. Thanks for stopping by Donna!
I love map art! I've never seen it used on furniture before. That is so cool!
Thanks Gina! I am so glad that you like them. I agree, it is really cool!
Katie you are awesome! You were in the top picks on Sharing the Love! Have a Happy 4th. Come back soon.
waoo that's great. i have ever seen this kind map art really love it 🙂
Thank you Ginily! I'm glad I could send a little map inspiration your way!