Are you looking for succulent crafts that are simple to do? Here's a list of awesome succulent crafts, created by succulent lovers just like you!
Succulents really are so cute! Plus, I am sure you are seeing the EVERYWHERE because they are super popular right now.
Visit the website for the complete step-by-step tutorial.
1. Succulent Magnets from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Magnets are a quick and easy craft idea. This craft involves little prep time and is quick and easy to do, so it’s the perfect activity for a rainy afternoon.
2. Mini Potted Succulents from Little Yellow Wheelbarrow
These mini succulent pots are easy to make and make a nifty handmade gift for any green thumb gardener on your list.
3. Gumball Succulent Planner from The Crafted Sparrow
4. Succulent Tree from Afloral
Succulents are a decorating favorite, so what could be better than a lifelike, forever fresh, artificial succulent tree!
5. Modern Succulent Wreath from Pretty Providence
Make this DIY modern wreath with succulents in an hour or two with a few simple supplies!
6. Felt Succulent Wall Planter from Reality Daydream
Real plants need dirt so planters need a place to hold real dirt. Felt succulents are awesome and don’t need dirt!
7. Wall Succulent Planter from Shabby 2 Chic
We LOVE succulents. They are low maintenance and oh so cute! I have a blank wall in my dining room that is a narrow space and I haven’t known exactly what I wanted to put there.
8. Minimalist Succulent Wreath from Grill Designs
Learn how to make a super quick succulent wreath for your door or wall using an embroidery hoop!
9. Sand Terrarium from Sunset
With so many amazing containers and varied ways to create them, terrariums are standing the test of time. Today I’ll show you another fun way we’ve come up with for creating sand terrariums—these adorable table-top gems.
10. Paper Succulent Wreath from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Freshen up your home with a gorgeous Paper Succulent Wreath!
11. Faux Succulent Wreath from Laura's Crafty Life
Today, I am going to show you how you can create your own faux succulent wreath using supplies from the dollar store. It makes a beautiful home decor piece that would make perfect handmade gifts.
12. Tea Cup Succulents from Leigh Anne Wilkes
All you need is a pretty teacup (must be pretty), a few small pebbles or rocks, potting soil, and a succulent.
13. Succulent Flower Pot Pens from Dwellings in Happiness
Instead of the usual faux flowers for this “flower pot,” I thought it’d be fun to try something different; succulents! Since they’re all the rage right now.
14. Wine Cork Succulent Magnets from Crafts by Amanda
These wine cork succulent magnets are colorful magnets made from recycled wine corks. These pretty little staples will compliment your fridge perfectly!
15. DIY Felt Succulents from Domestic Heights
This is a tutorial on how to make felt succulents with free felt succulent pattern PDF and SVG templates.
16. Unicorn Planter from Red Ted Art
Our gorgeous and easy Unicorn Planter DIY, is not just a fantastic Unicorn Crafts for Kids idea, but would also make a lovely Mother’s Day Gift, BFF Gift, or gift for a teacher, don’t you think?
17. Pumpkin Succulent Planter from Passionate Penny Pincher
This DIY Pumpkin Succulent planter is adorable and inexpensive to make yourself. Find out how to care for this so your plants will last!
18. Succulent Art from The No Pressure Life
Learn how to make DIY fake succulent art in less than 30 minutes, and you’ll add pretty plant life to your decor without all the dirt and water.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make Glitter Shaker Snowman Decor with Cricut SnapMat
- 16 Rusty Vintage Spring Crafts for Your Home
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- 75 Easy DIY Home Decor Projects to Fit Your Style
- 20 DIY Lampshade Ideas to Lighten Up a Room
- 20 DIY Ideas to Personalize Your Shadow Box or Shadowbox
- How to Make Your Own Dry Erase Blocks in 3 Simple Steps
- How to Make a Napping Blanket with Iron-on Vinyl and Cricut
- 20 Beautiful Etched Glass Project Ideas Made at Home
- How to Make Sharpie Plates and Is It Permanent
- Top 5 Cricut Explore Air 2 Projects for Beginners
- How to Make a Vinyl Mirror Decal Quote with Cricut Explore