Create DIY Home Decor you are proud of and paint your own wall art! A collection of 20 Painted Wall Art Ideas that will inspire the artist inside you.
Two years ago we purchased and moved into our new home. In that time, I have done very little decorating. I have dreams of a perfectly decorated house... but HOLY COW IT'S EXPENSIVE! Have you been to a home store lately? I love to go walk the isles, browse and dream but I have such a hard time shelling out a couple $100 for a square piece of canvas that has paint on it. I often tell myself "I could do that!", but I just never do. So here it is, two years later and my walls are STILL completely empty.
Well that needs to change. I am determined to work on my home decorating skills and start getting some art up on those walls!
Visit thee website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Large Wood Sign Tutorial
Do you have a favorite piece of art that hangs in your home? I would love for you to share and leave a comment below.
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make a Poké Ball Clock with a Free Laser Cut File
- How To Frame Diamond Art in 4 Easy Steps
- 35 DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts With Clear Instructions
- How to Glass Etch a Picture Frame
- How to Distress Acrylic Paint on Wood Frame
- How to Make a Snowman Window Hanger with Gallery Glass
- Hanging Wall Art Tutorial
- Install a Mirror Wall in Your Home
- Remembering Loved Ones: How to Create a Meaningful Pet Memorial Shadow Box
- How to Use a Scorch Marker for Wood Burning Art
- 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs for Wall Decor
- How to Make a Painted Cork Board - Crafts for Kids