Transform plain shirts into scary Halloween shirts with these DIY heat transfer vinyl tutorials! Look like a pro and save money on expensive costumes.
Do you love Halloween too? I love all of the cute and creepy that happen during this season.
BUT, I am not a big fan of dressing up. Now I can be festive without having to wear a costume. It's perfect!
Make a shirt just for you or for everyone in the family! These are some great ideas to get you started. All with a complete tutorial from start to finish.
More Halloween Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Fun and Scary Halloween Costume Headbands, 20 Cricut Halloween Costume Ideas, and 20 Halloween Porch Decor Ideas.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Halloween Crafts!
Halloween Shirt Ideas:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Hey Boo from Lovely Indeed
These shirts are super cute and you can wear them the whole month of October, any time you need to show a little Halloween spirit. And the best part? You don’t have to make a new one next year.
2. Pumpkin Iron-On Vinyl Shirt from Eighteen 25
Make your own Pumpkin Iron-On Vinyl Shirt that is perfect for Halloween and the month of October!
3. DIY Hocus Pocus T-Shirt from Persia Lou
Make your own DIY Hocus Pocus T-Shirt with my free cut file and heat transfer vinyl. I will teach you how to create your own cute Sanderson Sister tee.
4. Skeleton Short with Glow in the Dark Vinyl from A Girl and A Glue Gun
I either like to go all out for my Halloween costume or the bare minimum. This year is the bare minimum. So I thought I would make a cute little shirt that I feel 100% comfortable in while I walk block after block with my kids. And it glows..so my kids will still think I’m cool.
5. Halloween Shirt with Glitter Iron-On from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Learn how to make a fun vampire-themed Halloween shirt with Glitter Iron-on and a Cricut! An Easy DIY Craft Tutorial Idea.
6. Hocus Pocus Inspired Thackery Binx Shirt Tutorial from Amber Simmons
This Hocus Pocus inspired Thackery Binx shirt tutorial will put a spell on you and all Halloween lovers in your path.
8. Cute Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Faces Shirt from Where The Smiles Have Been
We always go to the pumpkin patch every October. On the day of our annual outing, I whipped up this cute little short-sleeved shirt and it worked perfectly for our fun-filled HOT afternoon at the pumpkin patch!
9. DIY Foiled Halloween Tee from Persia Lou
Make your own DIY custom foil shirts at home! You can create beautifully shiny t-shirt designs in all kinds of colors with this easy DIY technique. Plus snag two free cut files to make your own cute DIY Halloween shirts.
10. Franken Awesome Shirt DIY from Everyday Party
My boys (even in middle and high school) still like to wear seasonal shirts, and they really like to wear seasonal shirts they help design!
11. DIY Trick or Treat Yo Self Easy Halloween T-Shirt from The Crafted Sparrow
12. Resting Witch Face from That's What Che Said
If you have ever been accused of having this kind of face, this Resting Witch Face Shirt is just for you!! You all know I am a huge lover of fun shirts! I can’t stop making them and I love sharing my free cut file with you all to make your own!
13. Make Your Own Halloween Boo Y'all Shirt from Pineapple Paper Co
Grab a FREE Boo Y’all SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette machines and learn how to make your own Boo Y’all T-Shirt for Halloween!
14. Creepin' It Real from Hey, Let's Make Stuff
Make your own DIY Creepin’ It Real Halloween T-Shirt with this free SVG cut file, using iron-on vinyl and your Cricut or other cutting machines.
15. Cute Halloween Saying T-Shirt from Polkadot Chair
Craft up some fun this Halloween with these cute DIY Witch Halloween Sayings for T-shirts and Mugs! The free Halloween Cricut SVG files I designed can easily be used to make all kinds of cute Halloween decorations!
16. Halloween T-Shirt Vinyl Idea from Refresh Restyle
It’s that time of year again…Fall. Time to get out all of those fun Halloween decorations and clothes. I’m back today with a fun vinyl Halloween shirt. I hope you enjoy this heat transfer vinyl project as much as I enjoyed making it.
16. Zombie Flip Up Shirt from Tried and True
So, apparently, I’ve been spending my time under a rock because until a couple weeks ago, I had no idea what a flip-up t-shirt was! You’ve got to admit, this zombie version is perfect for the Halloween season!
17. DIY Frankenstein Shirt from It Happens In A Blink
This Frankenstein shirt is perfect for your favorite little monster to wear on Halloween or any time! Adults will like this DIY Frankenstein shirt too!
18. This is my Mom Costume from Crafting for Business
For the first time in years, I’m not dressing up! I did, however, make myself a shirt. Today, I’ll just be the candy tester (I’m hoping for Butterfinger!) and what I do best… MOM.
19. Batman T-Shirt from Larissa Another Day
This is probably my favorite shirt to date, and definitely my favorite Pinterest project.
20. DIY Halloween Boo Shirt from Pins and Procrastination
I wanted to make something fun for Halloween and I came up with this adorable shirt! In total, the project took me less than 30 minutes.
Which shirt is your favorite?
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Sweater Embroidery: Easy Tutorial
- 28 Fun and Scary Halloween Costume Headband Tutorials
- How to Make a Fluffy Monster Headband for Halloween
- 26 Free Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 20 Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts With Cute Designs Great For Beginners!
- How to Make 20 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
- How to Tie-Dye Shoes with Sharpie Markers
- How to Make a Green M&M Halloween Costume
- How to Make a Sweatshirt with Iron-on Vinyl and the Cricut EasyPress 2 - I'm So Freaking Cold!