Create your own DIY Return Address Labels with Cricut Design Space. Below is the complete step by step tutorial and video!
Custom address labels are the perfect way to finish off Christmas cards, invitations, announcements, or any reason you have to send a note or letter.
More Cricut Tutorials:
There are so many fun things you can create when using a Cricut Cutting Machine, and we have many Cricut tutorials here on the blog. Like this Inspirational Glitter Quote Frame, this Large Patriotic Paper Rosette, and this DIY Senior Hoodie.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun Cricut ideas!
Supplies You’ll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Standard Grip Mat
- Printable Clear Sticker Paper
- Printer (this is the printer I use)
Designing the Address Label in Cricut Design Space – Tutorial Video:
Print Address Labels:
The label design prints really nicely onto the sticker paper. My favorite is the clear sticker paper. It looks so professional!
Cut Address Labels using a Cricut:
Lay the sheet of labels onto a StandardGrip mat and load the mat into the machine.
Before the cut begins, you will see a light next to the blade. This is the Cricut looking for those registration marks so it knows exactly where to cut. It will go around each side of the printed design.
Then the Cricut will begin to cut.
Remove the sheet of labels from the mat, and they are ready to be used!
Simply peel and apply to the upper left-hand corner of the envelope. Or you can place them on the back flap as well.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- So many of our crafts use a Cricut Machine, this is by far, my favorite tool! And there are different machines to choose from to fit every budget.
- Sharp scissors are a must, and these Precision Edge Scissors are the best.
- Keep your supplies and projects organized with these Stackable Storage Baskets.
When you make your own address labels please share a photo! We’d love to see them.
- Follow this tutorial video to design the custom label in Cricut Design Space
- Follow the prompts in Cricut Design Space to print the address labels onto clear sticker paper using your printer.
- Lay the printed sheet of labels onto a StandardGrip mat and load the mat into the machine.
- Cut labels.
- Peel and apply to the upper left-hand corner of the envelope. Or you can place them on the back flap as well.