Looking for free SVG cut files for Halloween? No problem! We have compiled a list of 26 FREE Halloween SVG cut files for your Cricut or Silhouette. We may earn a commission if you make a purchase using the links included.
Get ready for a spooky crafting season with our compilation of 25 free Halloween SVG cut files for your Cricut machine!
Jump into this treasure trove of designs to add a hint of fright and delight to your Halloween festivities.
Free Halloween SVG Cut Files:
All of these awesome designs are for personal use only. Visit each website to grab free digital files. Designs are in SVG format, no physical items will be sent.
**Free Cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY for Commercial License Information, visit the post for more details**
The first six files are from The Crafty Blog Stalker. Simply add the files to your cart and checkout.
To access the rest of the free files, click the link to visit their website.
1. Four Jack-O'-Lanterns from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Spice up your Fall & Halloween crafts with our versatile Four Jack-O-Lanterns Free SVG. Perfect for anyone who loves pumpkins. Make apparel, home decor, and more!
2. Drink Up Witches from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Embrace the Halloween spirit with our "Drink Up Witches" Free SVG. Ideal for adding a festive touch to shirts, home décor, and other accessories!
3. Skeleton Feet from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Spook up any project with this Skeleton Feet SVG file, originally created for crafting unique iron-on vinyl skeleton shoes.
4. Floral Skull from The Crafty Blog Stalker
5. I'm Too Old For This Sheet from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Get in the Halloween spirit with the witty "Too Old For This Sheet" SVG file, perfect for DIY shirts and more.
6. Layered Pumpkin Mouth from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Explore the layered design of our "Pumpkin Mouth" SVG Cut File, a free Cricut cut file! Perfect for Halloween crafts, from shirts to mugs! 🎃
7. Candy Corn Cheetah Print from We Can Make That!
Explore DIY with Candy Corn Cheetah Print! Perfect for home decor or Cricut Design Space projects. This cute Halloween SVG is perfect for shirts or Halloween decor!
8. Halloween Mode: On from The Girl Creative
Unlock Halloween crafting with FREE cut files. Make shirts, signs, bags & more with your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut. The sky's the limit!
9. Halloween Subway Art from Main Road Digital Files
Kickstart fall crafting with this free Halloween Subway Art SVG, perfect for creating personalized shirts, signs, pillows, and more!
10. Witches Brew from Kara Creates
Transform a plain coffee mug into a Halloween delight with the festive Witches Brew SVG design, adding a wicked fun touch to your morning brew!
11. This Is My Costume from Life Sew Savory
Easy Halloween non-costume shirt idea! Use the free cut file for a fun, simple outfit solution.
12. Monster Mash from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Get ready to do the "Monster Mash" this Halloween with our lively and free SVG cut file, perfect for crafting a festive vibe!
13. Broom Parking from Try It Like It
Claim your broom's spot this season with our free "Broom Parking SVG Cut File". Add a magical touch to your Halloween signs with this whimsical download!
14. Broom Hair Don't Care from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Embrace the Halloween spirit with the quirky "Broom Hair Don't Care" SVG cut file, available for free! Perfect for adding a touch of fun to your holiday crafts and décor.
15. Stay Spooky from Hello Creative Family
Embrace the spooky season with our "Stay Spooky" SVG cut file, perfect for adding a festive touch to shirts, hoodies, and more with a vibrant rainbow HTV!
16. Drink Up Witches from Weekend Craft
Get your Cricut ready for Halloween with the witty "Drink Up Witches" SVG cut file - perfect for cups or t-shirts.
17. Come We Fly from Everyday Party Mag
Get in the Halloween spirit as we anticipate the sequel with this month's "Come, We Fly" SVG cut file. Perfect for crafting while you watch Hocus Pocus!
18. Boo Halloween Gnome from Main Road Digital Creations
Get your free Boo Halloween Gnome SVG for festive crafting! Ideal for shirts, tote bags, cups & more. Add a gnome touch to your Halloween!
19. Spooky Vibes from Hello Creative Family
Embrace the season with the Spooky Vibe SVG! Kickstart your Halloween crafting journey with your favorite cutting machine and add a spooky touch to your DIY projects this fall.
20. I Put A Spell On You from Homemade Heather
Craft a magical Halloween with the free "I Put A Spell On You" SVG cut file - perfect for customizing t-shirts, mugs, and home decor. Let's get crafting!
21. Purranormal Cativity from Artsy Fartsy
Get your "Purranormal Cativity" SVG cut file - perfect for crafting a spook-tacular Halloween shirt. Grab your free file now!
22. Cute Ghost SVG from Persia Lou
Get your Cricut or Silhouette ready for Halloween with these free Cute Ghost SVG files, perfect for crafting adorable projects! Isn't this trick-or-treating tote to die for?!
23. Halloween Queen from Liz on Call
Embrace your inner Halloween Queen this season with our exclusive free cut file. Don't forget to check out our wide collection of Free Halloween SVG Files for more spooky creativity!
24. Happy Meow-lloween from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Celebrate Halloween in style with the "Happy Meow-lloween" shirt, featuring a complimentary cut file. It's the purrfect addition to your Halloween wardrobe!
25. Witches Be Crazy from That's What Che Said
Get crafty this Halloween with the 3-layer "Witches Be Crazy" SVG cut file. Mix & match colors or use one, perfect for adding whimsy to your holiday outfits!
26. Jack Skellington SVG from Homade Heather
Embrace the Halloween spirit with this free Jack Skellington SVG cut file, ideal for crafting a festive t-shirt. Snag this file and start creating your spooky ensemble today!
Recommended Craft Supplies:
Use the below supplies to create shirts, mugs, gifts, and so much more!
I hope that you love all of these free SVG Files! When you use them, make sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me at @thecraftyblogstalker so I can see what you made!
Have you missed out on past cut files? Grab all of my FREE SVG CUT FILES here!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 25 Free Fall SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 28 Fun and Scary Halloween Costume Headband Tutorials
- How to Make a Fluffy Monster Headband for Halloween
- 31 Free Halloween Printables
- 45 Free Easter SVG Cut Files
- 33 Free St. Patricks Day SVG Cut Files
- 37 Free Sports SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- 20 Free SVG Cut Files to Make Fun Christmas Shirts
- 20 Free Family SVG Cut Files
- How to Make 20 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- How to Make a Green M&M Halloween Costume