Create a festive, layered Christmas card in under 30 minutes with our easy Cricut Design Space tutorial. Perfect for personalized holiday greetings! This post contains affiliate links.
Are you ready to spread some holiday cheer in a creative way?
Today, I'm thrilled to share with you a fantastic project that's not only fun but also incredibly easy to make.
We're going to jump into the world of Cricut crafting and create beautiful, layered holiday cards.
In less than 30 minutes, you'll have a stunning, handmade card that's sure to bring a smile to anyone's face.
So, gather your materials, fire up your Cricut, and let's get crafting for the holiday season!
Cricut Design Space:
Open the Layered Christmas Card in Cricut Design Space.
The file is sized to create an A2 sized card that is 4.25 x 5.5 inches when folded in half.
Follow the prompts in Cricut Design Space to cut 3 mats with 3 different colors of cardstock; white, light blue, and dark blue.
Here are the different layers cut out.
Start with the light blue piece.
Lay the piece facing down so the snowman is to the left of the tree. Apply foam dots to the corners, as well as on the snowman and tree trunk.
Remove the paper backing to the foam dots and apply the dark blue piece, centering it on the light blue piece.
Turn the pieces over so the dark blue is on the bottom and the snowman is to the right of the tree.
Apply more foam dots around the edges of the snowman piece.
Remove the paper backing of the foam dots and carefully center the open window of the white card base over the winter scene.
That's all there is to it! I told you it was super easy!
Write your heartfelt message inside and the card is ready to be dropped off in the mailbox.
If you are mailing your greeting cards, make sure to get them to the post office by December 15 so they'll be delivered by Christmas!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 19 Christmas Printable Activities
- How to Make and Play the Christmas Saran Wrap Ball Game
- How to Make a Spiral Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Christmas Gift Exchange Dice Game With Printable
- 28 Fun Christmas Party Games for Work or Family Gatherings
- How to Make a Naughty or Nice Family Christmas Game
- How To Make A Cricut Birthday Card: Quick and Easy
- 20 Free SVG Cut Files to Make Fun Christmas Shirts
- 20 Easy to Make DIY Birthday Cards
- 20 of the Best Step-by-Step Paper Envelope Making Tutorials
- How to Make DIY Return Address Labels with Cricut
- How to Make a DIY Gift Card Box