Create super cute owl punch art using paper, punches and google eyes. These little guys will be cute dressing up any paper craft project.
- Punch 2, 2 1/2-inch circles out of different colored card stock. If you would like you can put one of the circle through the Big Shot and use an embossing folder.
- Layer the second circle on top of the other about halfway down.
- Using the 2 1/2-inch circle cut around the main colored circle to trim off the extra from the other circle.
- With the 1-inch circle cut a little half circle out of the top to create the owl ears and it will look like this
- Use 2, 1-inch circles for the eyes.
- Glue some fun googly eyes to the circles
- For the feet use 2 of the flowers from the Boho Blossom punch and glue to the base of the body.
- For the beak, trim one of the same flowers, glue behind the eyes and then glue to the body.