Hi, I'm Mellisa from The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom. I'm so excited to share my duct tape key chains with you today!!
Duct Tape Keychain
As I was looking at my daughter's duct tape, I knew there had to be something I could make from it.
Then it hit me, wristlet keychains!! With such a selection of duct tape out there, your options are endless. I decided to stick with white, silver, and gold. Everyone needs a keychain, why not make one yourself out of duct tape, right?
Gorgeous, aren't they?
Fold each of the sides in, meeting in the middle.
Then, fold your entire strip of tape in half.
Place a binder ring through the raw end of your tape and fold the edge up about an inch.
Take a coordinating piece of duct tape and cut it about 2 inches long.
Again, fold edges in, not quite meeting in the middle. You want some backing to be exposed to stick to your wristlet.
Wrap the small coordinating piece around, covering the raw edge of the wristlet. I did use a little glue to secure my edges.
Again, with so many options of duct tape out there, you could create something elegant like these or something a lot more fun for a kids' project!! They were so simple to make, give it a try. Make one for yourself or maybe for a gift!
- How to Make a Glass Etched Monogram Candy Jar
- How To Make a Birthday Candy Jar for Gift Giving
- How to Make a Personalized Cutting Board to Give as a Gift
- 20 Easy Handmade Gifts for Mom on Mother's Day
- 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts You Can Make With A Cricut
- 20 Smart End of Year Teacher Gifts
- 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas
- How to Make a DIY Gift Card Box
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space