Do an easy bike seat repair with Duck Tape. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea. This is a fun way to decorate a bike seat too.
Her bike is in good condition, and not even close to needing to be replaced. It's just that darn uncomfortable and pinchy seat.
That's where I come in with my handy dandy Duck Tape. I have TONS of Duck Tape in about every color and pattern, and this is the style that my daughter chose for her new bike seat. I was a little worried about matching up the chevrons, but it was actually easier than I thought it would be.
I started with the skinny end of the seat and made my way toward the fatter end.
I cut the Duck Tape into strips and layered them one strip at a time.
I tried to match the chevron pattern starting in the middle of the strip and then adhered the sides.
The ends of the tape, I wrapped underneath and stuck to the bottom of the seat.
All done! Hey, that was way easy!
My daughter loves her new bike seat and is ready to take summer on, with a bike helmet of course!
My other daughter actually wants her seat done too, and it is completely fine. Only the cool kids have Duck Tape seats!
What have you fixed with Duck Tape? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- Duck Tape Heart Banner
- Duct Tape Key Chains
- Duck Tape Witch Pumpkin
- Cover a Composition Notebook
- Duck Tape Light Switch Covers
- How to Make a Mermaid Tail for Dress-Up
- 30 Awesome Things to Make with Cardboard
- 35 Summer Printable Coloring Pages and Activities
- 35 Free Beach SVG Files for Cricut
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- How to Make Sea Glass Wind Chimes
- 20 Altoids Tin Uses You Have Probably Never Thought Of
- 20 Fun Shoelace Crafts You Can Do
- Summer Printable Search and Find Pictures
- 20 of the Best Painted Rock Art Ideas, You Can Do!
- 20 Pool Noodle Projects You Can Make
- 20 Fun Pool Noodle Crafts