Crystal Light is a popular choice for sugar-free drinks, but do you know how to use the empty containers? 20 great uses for these handy containers.
Do you drink a lot of Crystal Light and buy several new containers a month?
Don't throw those empty containers away! Reuse them and turn them into something useful and fantastic!
Here you will find what to make out of those empty Crystal Light containers!
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts, 27 Easy Beginner Crafts for Adults, and 20 Handcrafted Journals.
Be sure to look around the blog for more home decor ideas!
Projects with Crystal Light Containers:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Crystal Light Container Basket - Free Crochet Pattern from Goddess Crochet
Just like many other crafty moms, I’m always looking for new ways to reuse and re-purpose items that might get thrown away. Crystal Light containers are very useful!
2. Reading Street Game from Teaching with Mel D.
Have I ever told you how much I love popsicle sticks? Well, I am obsessed with them! I also have an obsession with reusing Crystal Light containers. Ok friends, this is what I do with them for word work, spelling, and writing practice.
3. Sunglasses Case from Love Bug Living
I've noticed how many canisters, jars, and plastic containers we've been acquiring these days. I've tried to come up with a good way to upcycle these containers. My idea was a sunglasses holder! It's the perfect size to throw your sunglasses in and throw it in your car or your purse. Personalize it with any scrapbook paper.
4. Hugs and Kisses from Stampin' Siblings
These great treat ideas were made using empty Crystal Light containers. The container is a nice size to include plenty of chocolate for the ones you love!
5. DIY First Aid Kit from Create Craft Love
It’s summer and you know what that means – lots of outdoor play and lots of injuries. You can easily throw together this DIY First Aid Kit for under $5! It’s small, portable, and fits in purses and beach bags for easy accessibility!
6. I Spy Jars from Ms. Alisha Carlson
An I SPY jar is a great car toy and quiet time attention-focusing activity. But making your own I SPY jars provides another element of fun and it’s a great family togetherness time.
7. Teacher Appreciation Gifts from Skip to my Lou
Today I am going to show you a way to upcycle those Crystal Lite containers you’ve been hoarding, with a sweet printable for your child’s teacher.
8. Mailing Containers from Little Bit Funky
My current obsession is something I am calling "will it ship". First eggs, now onto recycled Crystal Lite containers.
9. Recycled Marker Storage from Hand Stamped Style
Upcycle those containers into marker organization! You could also easily store pencils, pens, crayons and more.
10. Recycled Night Light from Woo Jr.
Crystal Light containers are sturdy, tall, and slender, and I’ve been wanting to turn them into a useful craft for a very, very long time. Some ideas have failed. But this weekend I triumphed and turned the Crystal Light container into a cute nightlight that you can decorate with decoupage!
11. Gift Holders from Stamped Smiles
There are so many different ways you could go…do you have a box full of “trash treasures” waiting to be used? Now is the time to pull it out!
12. Recycled Bird Feeder from Day to Day Dreams
Loving these cute little bird feeders made with my nieces. We used an empty Crystal Light Container, a plastic plate from the dollar store, some glue, string, and bam - done!
13. Snack Containers from Little Bit Funky
I have found that these empty Crystal Light containers are great for A stand-up lunch box! I feel so smart.
14. DIY Frankenstein Treat Box from 700 N Cottage
I have been saving my CL containers for several months now, knowing that I would eventually use them one day, so YAY!
15. Easy Playdough Gift Idea from Small Stuff Counts
This is a super easy gift that can be made fairly quickly with few supplies and little cost – my favorite kind of gift! They would also be fun party favors for your child’s next birthday party.
16. Surprise Storage from Grits and Giggles
Do you ever find storage solutions in surprising places? While de-cluttering the pantry I found LOTS of Crystal Light packages.
17. Gift Container from Inkspired Treasures
I absolutely LOVE the colors on these flowers! I stamped Calypso Coral over Crisp Cantaloupe, then Blushing Bride over So Saffron for the centers! The leaves are Mossy Meadow stamped on Old Olive. They are SO striking in real life!
18. Upcycled Crystal Light Containers from Crafting in the Rain
I’ve got a really cute way to upcycle Crystal Light containers you may have laying around. They would make great desk organizers or gift packaging for friends or teachers.
19. Teacher Appreciation Gift from It's Sew Stinkin' Cute
My favorite thing I did yesterday was put together these adorable "I'm glad you were "mint" to be my teacher!" gifts.
20. Cute Little Gift Boxes from Mich L in LA
Aren't they the sweetest? Made from those powdered drink mix containers from the grocery store:
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect to keep in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!