Last updated on July 29th, 2019 at 11:49 pm
You can make all sorts of fun projects using Embroidery Hoops. This post includes over 20 ideas from home decor, wall art, and even a chandelier.
Who knew there were so many uses for an Embroidery Hoop!
Embroidery hoops are usually made out of wood, but I have seen them made out of plastic and in many different colors too. Plus, they are inexpensive which makes it great to use in crafts!
Click on the image or title to be taken to the step by step tutorial.
What are you excited to make with an Embroidery Hoop? Share and leave a comment below!
SAVE TOP 17 DIY EMBROIDERY HOOP CRAFT IDEAS TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- How to Use Cricut Infusible Ink
- Top 20 Handcrafted Journals to Record your Precious Memories
- 20 Easy Wood Burning Crafts
- 25 Easy Dollar Store Crafts for Adults
- Top 15 Easy Ribbon Flowers