You can make handmade soap for yourself or as a gift. Below are 20 Easy Melt and Pour Soap Recipes each with a complete tutorial.
Handmade soap is easier to make than you might think! Especially when you use melt and pour soap bases.
You simply melt and pour! It’s all in the name!
These soaps make great handmade gifts, or you can make them for your own use with your own favorite smells and ingredients!
More Craft Ideas:
Take a look around and see all of the craft tutorials we have!
Melt and Pour Soap Recipes:
Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step-by-step tutorial.
1. How to Make Melt and Pour Soap with a Mold from The Crafty Blog Stalker
2. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Soap Recipe from Beauty Crafter
3. Rosehip Melt and Pour Soap from Soap Queen
4. Orange Zest Lemon Soap Tutorial from Mom Makes Joy
5. Exfoliating Loofah Soap from The Crafty Blog Stalker
6. Shark Attack Soap from Soap Queen
7. Rainbow Layered Soap from Dream A Little Bigger
8. Peppermint Soap Bars from Glusticks
9. DIY Coffee Soap Recipe from Beauty Crafter
10. Handmade Glitter Soap from the Crafty Blog Stalker
11. DIY Goldfish in a Bag Soap from Soap Deli News
12. Pretty Eucalyptus Layered Soap Bars from Happy Mothering
13. Moisturizing Oatmeal Honey Soap for Dry Skin from The Artisan Life
14. Gradient Soap Bars from A Beautiful Mess
15. Sandalwood Soap Pucks from The Crafty Blog Stalker
16. Fresh Lime Coconut Soap Recipe from Shrimp Salad Circus
17. Creamy Mint Vanilla Soap from Beauty Crafter
18. Lavender Ombre Melt and Pour Soap from Garden Therapy
19. Jasmine Dead Sea Salt Soap fro Mom Makes Joy
20. Coconut Rose DIY Soap from A Cultivated Nest
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Keep those started project supplies organized and separated with Stacking Plastic Baskets. I always work on more than 1 project at a time and these baskets really help me from losing supplies.