Upcycle that old vintage suitcase into a table, shelves or a dresser. There are so many home decor ideas you can craft and makeover those old suitcases.
I LOVE vintage suitcases. Every time I go to thrift stores I have to check out what they have for suitcases. I have seen some pretty cool ones but I have never really know what to do with them so I have left them at the store.
It was time for me to do a little research and find some of the cool things that can be done with an old suitcase. So I thought I would share my research with you.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Have you ever made/created anything out of an old suitcase? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make a Mermaid Tail for Dress-Up
- 30 Awesome Things to Make with Cardboard
- 20 Easy Drinking Straw Crafts You Can Make At Home
- 20 Simple And Easy Crafts to make with Mismatched Socks
- 20 Thrifty Ways to Repurpose Crystal Light Containers
- 20 T-Shirt Yarn Projects That Are Simple & Fun
- 20 Altoids Tin Uses You Have Probably Never Thought Of
- How to Make a Build a Bear Wardrobe
- 20 Fun Shoelace Crafts You Can Do
- 20 of the Best Painted Rock Art Ideas, You Can Do!
- How to Make a DIY Pool Noodle Lightsaber
- How to Make a PVC Pipe Camera Mount