Who says you have to pay an arm and a leg to get decorations to ring in the New Year in style? Here is a wide range of fun and easy homemade decorations.
The holidays aren't over yet but this year is about to be!
Are you ready for this year to be over too? Let's party and celebrate the new year with style!
More Craft Tutorial Round-ups:
We love all things crafty and of course, we want to make sure that you can make it too. That is why we do the research and make sure everything we share includes a step-by-step tutorial. Like 20 Beautiful Fabric Flower Tutorials, Top 20 Paper Envelope Making Tutorials, and 25 Easy Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Adults.
Take a look around and see all of the tutorials we share!
New Year's Eve Party Decorations:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Printable Happy New Year Banner from Skip to My Lou
This printable Happy New Year Banner will add a bit of glitz to your party. If you are needing a last-minute New Year’s Eve party decoration. These glittery letters will add a festive touch. I just love New Year's decorations!
2. Glittery Champaign Bottle from Chica Circle
Transform champagne or sparkling wine bottles into a gorgeous glitter-covered homemade New Year's Eve or celebration gift.
4. Kiss Me Kits for New Year's from Shaken Together
Filled with fun ways to ring in the New Year, these Midnight Kiss Kits for New Year's Eve make adorable party favors or just a treat for two!
5. New Year's Eve Top Hat from Duck Brand
Revamp a simple headband into a festive New Year's Eve accessory with Duck Tape! It will help you count down to the New Year in style.
6. New Year's Eve Decor from No Biggie
New Year’s Eve is just one quick week after Christmas and will be here before we know it! It’s always fun to have a little decor up to celebrate the New Year.
8. New Year's Eve Noisemakers from Life Over C's
With this DIY New Year’s Eve noisemaker craft with popsicle sticks, you'll be able to use your creativity to make something that makes a lot of noise!
9. DIY Bow Tie Wine Glasses from Celebrations At Home
Say cheers with these DIY Mini Bow Ties that dress up the party for any celebration! This easy DIY project can dress up your champagne flutes and more. See how to make them here.
10. Popcorn and Champaign Bar from Celebrations At Home
Serving up a Popcorn & Champagne Bar creates a fun interactive party buffet. When you combine sweetened popcorn with a bubbly bar you get this amazing dessert table that is perfect for you NYE parties.
11. Mirrored Cake Stands from Tikkido
Sometimes you see something in a craft store, or a hardware store, and inspiration just hits. When I saw the octagonal mirrors at Joann Fabrics, this project immediately popped into my mind. Cake stands! Sparkly, shiny, tiered cake stands!
13. Countdown Clock Balloons from the Suburban Mom
How do you plan to ring in the new year? For the last several years we have taken turns with friends hosting a low-key celebration. It has become my favorite way to wind down the year.
14. Glitter Glasses from Mod Podge Rocks
Make beautiful glitter glasses with Mod Podge to celebrate New Year’s Eve – or any other celebration. The best part is you can wash these!
16. DIY New Year's Eve Photo Booth Props from 5 Minutes for Mom
New Year’s Eve is coming soon and we’re here to help you celebrate with these fabulous DIY New Year’s Eve photo booth props. This a fun activity for partygoers of any age!
17. New Year's Eve Party Decorations with Cricut from Love the Day
These are some of my favorite party décor ideas to make ringing in the New Year extra special!
19. Gold Disco Ball from At Charlotte's House
If there’s something I will sneak into any decor space, it’s a disco ball. I love the sparkle. The glitter. The way the light reflects off of it… well this DIY isn’t exactly the same as the classic mirrored disco ball, but it was the perfect decorative feature for my New Years' Eve decor.
20. Printable New Year's Eve Banner from Let's Mingle
If you’re planning to usher in the new year with family and friends, make sure to grab this printable New Year's Eve party banner for some easy party decor!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!