It is time to decorate for New Year’s! Here you can find simple instructions to decorate your home for a great new year!
The holidays aren't over yet but this year is about to be!
Are you ready for this year to be over too? Let's party and celebrate the new year with style!
More Craft Tutorial Round-ups:
We love all things crafty and of course, we want to make sure that you can make it too. That is why we do the research and make sure everything we share includes a step-by-step tutorial. Like 20 Beautiful Fabric Flower Tutorials, Top 20 Paper Envelope Making Tutorials, and 25 Easy Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Adults.
Take a look around and see all of the tutorials we share!
New Year's Eve Party Decoration
Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Printable Happy New Year Banner from Skip to My Lou
This printable Happy New Year Banner will add a bit of glitz to your party. If you are needing a last-minute New Year’s Eve party decoration. These glittery letters will add a festive touch! So cool to have all the bling of glitter but no mess!
2. Glittery Champaign Bottle from Chica Circle
Transform champagne or sparkling wine bottles into a gorgeous glitter-covered homemade New Year's Eve or celebration gift.
3. New Year's Eve Party Confetti Poppers from Honey and Lime
4. Kiss Me Kits for New Years from Shaken Together
Filled with fun ways to ring in the New Year, these Kiss Me Kits for New Year's Eve make adorable party favors or just a treat for two!
5. New Year's Eve Top Hat from Duck Brand
Revamp a simple headband into a festive New Year's Eve accessory with Duck Tape! It will help you countdown to the New Year in style.
6. New Year's Eve Decor from No Biggie
New Year’s Eve is just one quick week after Christmas and will be here before we know it! It’s always fun to have a little decor up to celebrate the New Year.
7. New Year's Eve Ball Drop from Giggles Galore
8. New Year's Eve Noisemakers from Life Over C's
With this DIY New Year’s Eve noisemaker craft with popsicle sticks, you'll be able to use your creativity to make something that makes a lot of noise!
9. DIY Bow Tie Flutes from Celebrations At Home
Say cheers with these DIY Mini Bow Ties that dress up the party for any celebration! This easy DIY project can dress up your champagne flutes and more. See how to make them here.
10. Popcorn and Champaign Bar from Celebrrations At Home
Serving up a Popcorn & Champagne Bar creates a fun interactive party buffet. When you combine sweetened popcorn with a bubbly bar you get this amazing dessert table that your guests will love!
11. Mirrored Cake Stands from Tikkido
Sometimes you see something in a craft store, or a hardware store, and inspiration just hits. When I saw the octagonal mirrors at Joann Fabrics, this project immediately popped into my mind. Cake stands! Sparkly, shiny, tiered cake stands!
12. New Year's Eve Mason Jars from The Gunny Sack
13. New Year's Eve Wreath from Real Housemoms
It’s hard to look past Christmas right now, but New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and it seems like I have a wreath for every holiday except NYE. So I thought I’d create a Silver and Gold New Year’s Eve Wreath to bring in the New Year. The whole thing is pretty easy to make with garland and gold glitter.
14. Glitter Glasses from Mod Podge Rocks
Make beautiful glitter glasses with Mod Podge to celebrate New Year’s Eve – or any other celebration. The best part is you can wash these!
15. Glitter Candles from Homedit
It’s always fun to ring in a new year, but what sets a New Year’s party apart from all the others might just be the amount of sparkle and shine in the décor.
16. DIY New Year's Eve Photo Booth Props from 5 Minutes for Mom
New Year’s Eve is coming soon and we’re here to help you celebrate with these fabulous DIY New Year’s Eve photo booth props.
17. New Year's Eve Party Decorations with Cricut from Love the Day
These are some of my favorite New Year's Eve Party Ideas to make ringing in the New Year extra special!
18. Party Hats from My Sister's Suitcase
New Year’s Eve will be here before we know it, and I thought it would be fun to figure out an easy craft that my kids and I can make together over winter break in preparation for midnight on the big night!
20. Printable New Year's Eve Banner from Let's Mingle
If you’re planning to usher in the new year with family and friends, make sure to download this printable New Year's Eve party banner for some easy party decor!
If you love any of these craft tutorials, please give them a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- So many of our crafts use a Cricut Machine, this is by far, my favorite tool! And there are different machines to choose from to fit every budget.
- Sharp scissors are a must, and these Precision Edge Scissors are the best.
- Keep your supplies and projects organized with these Stackable Storage Baskets.