Do you love dark chocolate? Then these dark chocolate recipes are for you! Below are 20 Dark Chocolate Lover Recipes.
Did you know that dark chocolate is actually healthy for you? In my opinion, that is a free pass to eat all you want!
Now, I can't guarantee that all of these recipes are healthy dark chocolate desserts, but they are definately delicious! ?
More Dessert Recipes:
If you are all about the desserts then you need to check out these dessert recipe round-ups as well! Like 40 Delicious Cookie Cup Recipes, 12 Easy Dessert Bar Recipes, and 20 Really Good Popsicle Recipes.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have shared!
Dark Chocolate Recipes:
Visit the website for the steep-by-step recipe tutorial.
2. Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles
3. Dark Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
5. Dark Chocolate Short Bread Cookies
6. Healthy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Power Bites
7. Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
9. Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
10. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
11. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
12. Triple Dark Chocolate Truffle Brownies
13. Oatmeal, Dark Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
14. Pomegranate and Dark Chocolate Bites
15. Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
16. Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark
18. Dark Chocolate Banana Rye Muffins
19. Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark
20. Dark Chocolate Expresso Cookies
If you love these dessert recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
I had heard of some of the health benefits of dark chocolate, but there were a lot I hadn't heard of before. The recipes look so good! Thanks for sharing at the Home Matters Link Party, hope to see you again next week:) #HomeMattersParty
Thanks, Sara! It's nice to have an excuse of health to eat chocolate. Not that I don't eat it anyways! LOL!
So much good news!
Angie ~ ambient wares
Oh yeah! I love my dark chocolate 😉 Thanks for sharing this with us at Funtastic Friday, Katie!
Thanks for stopping by Angie! Glad I could give you more reasons to eat dark chocolate!