This Ginger Pineapple Chicken is so good on the BBQ grill! A yummy Pineapple Chicken Marinade Recipe.
These delicious bites of chicken are so scrumptious and mouth-watering!
Great to make as the main dish, an appetizer, or toss a couple pieces onto a salad.
No matter how you serve it will be eaten quickly and enjoyed.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 3 lbs Chicken
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. can of Pineapple Bits
- 1 bunch Green Onions - chopped
- ½ Tbsp. Garlic Paste
- ½ Tsp. Ginger Paste
In a bowl, mix everything but the chicken together. Stir until well combined.
Cut and trim your chicken.
You can use whole breasts, legs, and thighs, or you can cut more sized pieces.
I wanted to get lots of flavors so cut breasts into about 2-inch pieces, then threaded the pieces onto a FireWire.
Place the chicken in a ziplock baggie and fill it with the marinade.
Put the chicken in the fridge for several hours.
Now throw your chicken on the grill. MMM, it smells so good as it cooks!
Turn the chicken every 4 to 5 minutes.
When it looks done, double-check with a digital thermometer to make sure.
For chicken, you want it to reach at least 165 F.
Oh my yum! The chicken turned out perfect!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
If you love this recipe tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!