Lasagna is a great family meal, or take to a potluck and share! Below is a delicious 3 Cheese Lasagna Recipe with Ground Beef.
This recipe is one I keep on hand when I want something nice for the family but don't have a lot of time to make homemade sauce. I also love to prepare and freeze these lasagnas. Just defrost and pop in the oven and you have something delicious and satisfying that your family will enjoy.
More Delicious Recipes:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar/Jack Cheese Mix
- Aluminum Foil
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brown together a pound of hamburger and one chopped onion.
Add in a jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
Add your three cheeses into a bowl and combine.
Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 13x9 inch pan.
On top of the sauce, layer lasagna noodles. No need to boil ahead of time, the noodles will cook in the lasagna as it bakes.
Add another layer of sauce.
Add a layer of cheese.
Repeat with noodles, sauce and chease until all ingredients are gone. Be sure to end with cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
This lasagna is nice and meaty with a delicious flavor. Oh, and all of that ooey gooey cheese, Yum!
If you love this recipe tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.