These blueberry pastries have a layer of cream cheese, a handful of blueberries and are drizzled with a sweet glaze. Get the recipe below!
Do you eat pastries as a part of your breakfast or are they a dessert?
Either way, you are going to love this recipe for blueberry and cream cheese pastries. You will want to eat them for any meal and any time of day.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
Did you know that we love to share our most favorite tried and true recipes with you? Like Ham and Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, and this 4 Ingredient Strawberry Smoothie Recipe.
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 package Frozen Puff Pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 container Blueberry Cream Cheese (room temperature so it spreads easy)
- 1 package of fresh or frozen Blueberries
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries:
Thaw your pastry according to package directions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Cut each pastry evenly into thirds horizontally and into thirds vertically so you have 9 squares per pastry sheet.
Place the pastry squares on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Mix together the egg and water to make an egg wash. Brush each pastry square with the egg wash.
At the center of each square spread a tablespoon of cream cheese.
Add a handful of blueberries to the cream cheese and then sprinkle sugar over the pastry squares.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
While pastries are baking make your glaze my mixing the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk together.
Once the pastries are out of the oven let them cool for a few minutes then drizzle on your glaze.
You can serve nice and hot or at room temperature.
If you love this recipe tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.