Use up that leftover turkey to make this delicious dinner idea! Below is the recipe for Creamy Turkey with Noodles. Yum!
I love casseroles!
They are warm and comforting and full of delicious things I love to eat.
This recipe can be made with turkey, chicken, and even ham - perfect for those holiday leftovers.
More Delicious Dinner Recipes:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 8 oz Farfalle Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ chopped Onion
- 8 oz frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 cups Turkey
- 1 cans (10-¾ oz.) Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
Boil the noodles per the package instructions (without the salt).
Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
Add onions and cook for 4 minutes.
Add in the frozen vegetable mix and cook for 4 minutes or until thawed.
Stir in the flour until blended and then cook and stir for one minute more.
Slowly add in the milk and brink to a boil.
Continue to stir until the mixture thickens.
Then remove from heat.
Stir in the turkey, soup, and sour cream.
Drain the cooked noodles and stir into the mixture.
Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the tinfoil for the last 10 minutes of baking
The best thing about this recipe is that it can be premade and frozen for when I need it!
Just make according to the directions above and instead of putting it in the oven, cover tightly and place in the freezer!
When your family is ready to enjoy it, thaw it overnight in the fridge then bake for 30 minutes.
If you forget to thaw, you can bake it frozen for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until it is heated through.
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
If you love this recipe tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!