Enjoy a delicious smoothie recipe with Strawberry, Raspberry, Lemonade, and Orange Juice. Below is the complete recipe.
Smoothies are a such a yummy way to start the day, and when they are made with fresh fruit and natural ingredients they can be a healthy alternative.
But, smoothies don't have to be just for breakfast. They make a great mid-day snack as well. So instead of going out to get a smoothie, you can stay home and make one yourself!
More Delicious Recipes:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 5 Strawberries
- ¼ Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 3 oz Raspberry Yogurt
- ½ cup of Lemonade
- 4-6 Ice Cubes (optional)
Easy Smoothie Recipe:
- Wash and cut up the strawberries.
- Put strawberries and OJ concentrate into blender.
- Next add your yogurt, lemonade and ice cubes.
- Blend everything together.
- Pour into a glass and add another strawberry for garnish. Yum!
This s moothie recipe has a nice berry flavor from the Strawberries and raspberry yogurt. Plus a little zing from the OJ and Lemonade.
If you love this recipe tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.