Delicious Pepperoni and String Cheese Roll Ups make the perfect snack for entertaining, game time or anytime. Easy to make recipe that is sure to please.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- optional – marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
Garlic Butter Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take each triangle of crescent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.
I dipped them in my Best Homemade Ranch Recipe and they were AMAZING! I doubled the recipe and had some left over. I put them in the microwave for 30 seconds the next day and they were still AMAZING!
I will definitely be making these again!