Discover the Best Cottage Cheese Clam Dip Recipe! Perfect for game nights or potlucks, this tasty spread is a crowd-pleaser everyone will love.
Get ready to whip up the Best Cottage Cheese Clam Dip Recipe that's sure to be a hit at any gathering!
Whether it's a lively game night or the summer BBQ, this unique and delicious dip will have everyone reaching for more.
This recipe combines the creamy texture of cottage cheese with the rich flavor of clams, creating a spread that's both mouthwatering and easy to make.
It's not just a dip; it's a conversation starter and a surefire way to please your guests.
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 24 ounces of Cottage Cheese
- 1 can of Minced Clams
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Favorite Potatoe Chips
In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, put the entire brick of cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the cream cheese is soft and spreadable.
Stir in the cottage cheese, and add the entire can of minced clams, including the juice.
I never measure the lemon juice, I just sprinkle a bit over the top, but probably no more than a tablespoon.
With a rubber spatula, stir the dip making sure to scrape the sides so everything gets mixed in well.
And that is all there is to it!
I like to eat the dip with the ruffle chips, while my husband prefers the classic chips.
It is also really good with crackers and veggies.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Good for 5-7 days when stored properly.
There are lots of ingredients you can add to this dip to make it your own. Some additions we've tried are...
- garlic powder
- green onions
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- fresh parsley
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
Don't be afraid to experiment to make it to your own liking.
It has been delicious every way we have tried it.
How to Make the Best Cottage Cheese Clam Dip Recipe
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 24 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 Can Minced Clams
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Favorite Potato Chip
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, put the entire brick of cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the cream cheese is soft and spreadable.
- Combine all of the other ingredients into the bowl. For the clams, you want the entire can, juice and all. I never really measure the Lemon Juice I sprinkle it in, probably no more than a TBS.
- With a rubber spatula stir the dip making sure to scrape the sides so everything gets mixed in well.
- Serve with your favorite potato chips.
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and is easy to clean!
- A Glass Cutting Board is a must to prepare all of those ingredients. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully, and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.