The table's centerpiece sets the tone for your Thanksgiving meal. These colorful ideas show how you can decorate your table in style this holiday.
Don't let the turkey all the praise at this year's Thanksgiving dinner!
Create beautiful table decor that will wow your friends and family.
Below are 20 easy DIY craft tutorial ideas that are fun, simple, and elegant that YOU CAN MAKE!
More Thanksgiving Ideas:
Be sure to look around the blog for more Thanksgiving ideas!
Thanksgiving Dinner Table Decor:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. French Farmhouse and Industrial Thanksgiving Table from Home Made Lovely
When I was planning this pretty table as a place to share a meal with friends, I chose mainly shades of white and cream, with just a little peachy-orange for accents and a bit of greenery and brown to ground the arrangement.
2. DIY Thanksgiving Tablescape from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This year DIY a beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescape with these 5 project tutorials. Pieces can be used alone as home decor, or together for a festive fall tablescape.
3. Thanksgiving Table Setting from Ashlee Marie
Free Printable Labels for your Thanksgiving food and name tags for place settings. Along with cheap and simple ideas for decorating your table.
4. White Pumpkin Fall Table from Your Cozy Home
This was a really fun design project with an emphasis was on ease, but, Warning, Bittersweet is messy but its beauty makes the clean up worth it
5. Giving Thanks Kids Table from Frog Prince Paperie
6. Apple Fall Tablescape from Julie Blanner
7. Thanksgiving Inspired Gold Table Decor from A Pumpkin and A Princess
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I wanted to create gold Thanksgiving-inspired table settings and decor. My favorite were these DIY napkin rings made with Christmas floral picks.
8. Rustic Fall Thanksgiving Table from Uncommon Designs
The mix of this jute runner, the different woods, pumpkins, and dried hydrangea flowers is one of my favorites.
9. Cotton Thanksgiving Table from Cottage at the Crossroads
When planning our Thanksgiving tablescape, I knew that I had to use cotton in some way. I decided to center my whole table around cotton.
10. Corn Husk and Burlap Table from Amanda's Parties to Go
Today I'm sharing a fun tutorial on making your own BURLAP & CORN HUSK TABLE RUNNER for your Thanksgiving dinner tables. If you have a few sewing skills, you can whip this up in no time at all, and probably costs less than $15.00 to make.
11. Thanksgiving Table on a Budget from Decor by the Seashore
I can tell you that it’s really not necessary to go all out for your Thanksgiving table. Just a few accessories here and there can make your table look festive and gorgeous. And let’s face it, the most important part of the table is the food anyway, right?
12. Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas from Clean and Scentsible
We actually celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving at the beginning of October, so this kind of gives me the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving twice. I usually keep my tablescapes fairly simple and always love to incorporate natural elements as much as possible.
13. Thanksgiving Tablescape with Free Printables from The Inspiration Board
I wanted to create a simple yet elegant Thanksgiving tablescape this year and I think it came together quite nicely. This table took me less than an hour to put together and it will take you even less time since you most likely won’t be hauling your kitchen table outside for a little photo session.
14. Fall Table Setting from Ashlee Marie
I was so excited for the chance to design a tablescape for our local Home Show this weekend! So if I’m going to take the time to set a table in a FANTASTIC way it’s going to be for Thanksgiving.
15. Thanksgiving Turkey Table from Bloom Designs
While I typically always use real china for dinner, I often pull out paper plates for leftovers and desserts. However, when I went out to purchase some Thanksgiving-themed plates, I didn’t find any that really coordinated with the simple gold and white color scheme I am trying to achieve this year. Solution? Thanksgiving Turkey Plates
16. How to Set the Ultimate Holiday Table from Apt. 34
So many fun and exciting memories happen around this time of year. So why make things stressful and complicated when it comes to putting together a beautiful dinner table?
17. Fall Tablescape Tutorial from Styling Suburbia
We’re hosting at our house this year, and there’s nothing I love more than creating a seasonally festive table setting. I’m going to share my layout strategies and show you how to create a simple but elegant tablescape with items you probably already have at home.
18. Elegant Farmhouse Thanksgiving Tablescape from Over the Big Moon
By adding these simple green colors, we brought nature indoors and created the perfect Thanksgiving tablescape!
19. Thanksgiving Tablescape Tutorial from Rooms for Rent
Today I’m sharing all the sources for my tablescape, and also a step-by-step guide for how I put it together. I hope it inspires you as you start thinking about special details you could add to your Thanksgiving tablescape this year as well.
20. Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas from Joyfully Growing
Once I accept that summer is truly over, I immediately begin to start planning for holiday festivities. So let’s dive in – read on to see my rustic Thanksgiving tablescape ideas!
How do you like to decorate for Thanksgiving? Leaves and pumpkins or oranges and golds? Share and leave a comment below.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!