Get inspired by our list of 17 creative handmade Valentine's decor ideas that will bring some fun and creativity to your home this Valentine’s Day.
Love is in the air with all of these DIY Valentine's Day decorations.
Let's celebrate the holiday with fun and beautiful handmade crafts for the home.
Valentine's Day Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Paper Strip Hearts from The Crafty Blog Stalker
These Paper Hearts are easy and fun to make. Hang them from the ceiling or add them to a banner for fun party decor.
2. Heart Banner with Duct Tape from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This heart banner is really easy and really cute! The hearts would be perfect for Valentine's Day, a birthday or just to say I Love you!
3. Follow Your Heart Tray from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Make it Now Projects with Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space. Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas to get you started making your own home decor!
4. Be Mine Valentine's Day Banner from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Make your own party decorations for your Valentine's Party like this Be Mine Valentine's Day Banner made with Cricut Party Foil!
5. Love Glitter Shaker Banner from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Learn how to make a Valentine's Day Banner with the Banner Punch Board and Fuse Tool.
6. Painted Glitter Votive Candle Holders from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Decorative glass votive candle holders are easy to make and a nice way to provide a homemade candle holder for the kitchen or dining room.
7 . Valentine's Day Pillow Covers Using Sweaters from Simply Beautiful by Angela
I added a little bit of Valentine’s decor around the house for the first time. I had so much fun with it that I decided to expand it this year.
8. Scrappy Fabric Heart Wreath from Hey Let's Make Stuff
This scrappy fabric heart wreath took me less than an hour to make! An easy Valentine's Day wreath or any time of the year.
9. DIY String Heart from Green Wedding Shoes
We got so many compliments on this giant string heart, and it’s pretty easy to make one of these yourself! Such a rad piece for your reception decor that you can keep it for your home also. 🙂
10. Heart Pennant Pillow Tutorial from Diary of a Quilter
This is a fun, quick DIY heart-themed pennant pillow, perfect for Valentine’s Day or year-round! This throw pillow can be made any size or shape your heart desires and comes together very quickly.
11. Valentine Pom Pom Garland from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Valentine Yarn Pom Pom Garland is one of the most simple holiday decorations. It adds just the right amount of sweetness to your home for February!
12. Wood Valentine Sign from Adventures of a DIY Mom
Today's project is a tabletop Valentine's art made from scrap wood and vinyl. It's super cute and fairly simple to make. It's the perfect project for a beginner woodworker.
13. Valentine's Day Gnomes from Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Valentine’s Day isn’t far off so it’s time to get a head start on some crafts to love! These little Valentine's gnomes can be made in just a few minutes for around $10 and make great gifts.
14. Ribbon Heart Pillow from Your Home Based Mom
The pillow was covered in burlap and had the word Believe stamped on the front. I simply turned the pillow over and used the backside for my Valentine's pillow!
15. Geometric Himmeli Heart Tutorial from Vintage Revivals
Today, I'm sharing how to make a Himmeli-style heart for your home. It’s so perfect in my daughter's room.
17. Valentine Printables Wall Art from Inspiration for Moms
Since love is in the air, why not put some love on your walls too! I’ve made three super sweet Valentine’s Day printables just for you. These free printables are a great way to add a little extra love to any room in your home and not spend a penny doing it!
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Free Printable Valentine Tic Tac Toe Board
- 29 Classroom Valentine Printables for Candy
- 23 Classroom Valentine Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- 27 Interactive Valentine's Day Party Games For Kids And Adults
- Paper Strip Hearts with Easy Instructions
- 29 Simple Valentine's Paper Heart Crafts
- How to Make a Personalized Etched Glass Wine Bottle
- 20 of the Cutest Valentine Card Boxes on Pinterest
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet