The furniture in your home should fit your home decor and style. 7 DIY Furniture Transformation Ideas with complete tutorials.
Have you ever tried your hand at a furniture transformation? There is just something amazing about taking something old and making it beautiful again.
There are several pieces in my home that I have been looking for a little inspiration for, and these furniture refashions are giving me lots of ideas.
More DIY Tutorials:
A good DIY project can be so much fun to take on, and we have many tutorials that would be perfect to get you started! Like 20 Laundry Room Signs, these 20 Yarn Wall Hangings, and these 20 Etched Glass Projects.
Take a look around and see all of the DIY tutorials we have!
Furniture Transformation Tutorials:
- The first is this Chalky Paint Stool Makeover. I absolutely love the look of chalk paint, and it makes this stool look more like a decoration than a step stool.
2. This Iron Gate Nightstand was created for a Cricut campaign that I made! I used a stencil to whitewash the top, and there are peekaboo drawers as well!
3. Take that old ugly dresser and turn it into a chair with drawers. I love this idea!!!
4. Update your furniture by adding legs! It's very simple but has a big effect.
5. This Kitchen Island Transformation is amazing! Such a great use of space while updating the look.
6. Denise took a vintage desk and turned it into two Painted Nightstands! This is a great example of making furniture more usable.
7. This small storage chest update looks fantastic with a little paint and a cushion. This could easily be adapted to fit any style of home decor.
Which drink are you most excited to try?
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- 75 Easy DIY Home Decor Projects to Fit Your Style
- How to Paint a Stencil Wall with Beginner Tips
- 20 Succulent Crafts Ideas that are Fun and Easy!
- 20 DIY Lampshade Ideas to Lighten Up a Room
- 20 DIY Ideas to Personalize Your Shadow Box or Shadowbox
- 15 Rusty Bed Spring Crafts for Your Home
- 20 Beautiful Etched Glass Project Ideas Made at Home
- How to Make Sharpie Plates and Is It Permanent
- Top 5 Cricut Explore Air 2 Projects for Beginners
- Top 20 Easy Wood Burning Crafts from Pinterest
- How to Make a Vinyl Mirror Decal Quote with Cricut Explore