There are so many fun mug designs you can make with the Cricut Mug Press. Below you will find 20 fun sublimation mug tutorials all in one place!
Have you seen the Cricut Mug Press?
The Cricut Mug Press is a handy little machine that helps you perfectly sublimate mugs with any design you can think up in Cricut Design Space, or grab a design from the internet. Ever since the release, awesome mugs have been shared all over the web, and I can't help but want to make ALL THE MUGS!! They are super cute and so fun to make.
The mug press is designed to be used with sublimation inks that you can print from a sublimation printer, or you can use Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets and Pens to create your designs.
The best part is your Cricut cutting machine does all the hard work so you can enjoy the final project.
Where to Buy Supplies?
Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Pens, Mugs, and the Mug Press can be found just about anywhere you purchase your craft supplies. Think Walmart, Michaels, or Amazon. But my favorite place to shop is Cricut.com. Of course, they have EVERYTHING you'll need and always have a sale going on for machines or supplies.
More Cricut Tutorial Ideas:
We love the Cricut around here and have lots of tutorial roundups that use a Cricut Cutting Machine. Like Top 5 Cricut Projects for Beginners, 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts, and the 10 Best Cricut Font Combinations.
Take a look around and see all of the Cricut craft tutorials we have!
Cricut Sublimation Mugs:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
12. Mugs with Infusible Ink Pens
19. Salted by the Tears of my Enemies
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 20 Easy Drinking Straw Crafts You Can Make At Home
- 22 of the Tastiest Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Refreshing Summer
- 20 Home Decor Crafts for Adults to Make This Spring!
- How to Make Duck Duck Jeep Printable Tags
- Naughty or Nice a Family Christmas Game
- Unboxing the New Cricut Maker 3
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank Printer into a Sublimation Printer
- How to Make a Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- A Review of The Cricut Machine Tool Organizer
Leave a Reply