There are so many fun mug designs you can make with the Cricut Mug Press. Below you will find 20 fun sublimation mug tutorials all in one place!
Have you seen the Cricut Mug Press?
The Cricut Mug Press is a handy little machine that helps you perfectly sublimate mugs with any design you can think up in Cricut Design Space, or grab a design from the internet. Ever since the release, awesome mugs have been shared all over the web, and I can't help but want to make ALL THE MUGS!! They are super cute and so fun to make.
The mug press is designed to be used with sublimation inks that you can print from a sublimation printer, or you can use Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets and Pens to create your designs.
The best part is your Cricut cutting machine does all the hard work so you can enjoy the final project.
Where to Buy Supplies?
Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Pens, Mugs, and the Mug Press can be found just about anywhere you purchase your craft supplies. Think Walmart, Michaels, or Amazon. But my favorite place to shop is Cricut.com. Of course, they have EVERYTHING you'll need and always have a sale going on for machines or supplies.
More Cricut Tutorial Ideas:
We love the Cricut around here and have lots of tutorial roundups that use a Cricut Cutting Machine. Like Top 5 Cricut Projects for Beginners, 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts, and the 10 Best Cricut Font Combinations.
Take a look around and see all of the Cricut craft tutorials we have!
Cricut Sublimation Mugs:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 3 Ways to Sublimate onto Wood Christmas Ornaments
- 20 Sublimation Craft Tutorials for Beginners
- A Review of the HTVRont Auto Heat Press with 2 Project Tutorials
- How to Make a Drinking Cup with a Sublimation Tumbler Press Machine
- How to Make a Photo Mug Sublimation Print in Cricut Design Space
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank Printer into a Sublimation Printer