Germs are scary! Get rid of them with hand sanitizer. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea to use vinyl and decorate the bottle. Makes a great teacher gift!
Aren't these Scary Hand Sanitizers cute? I made these for my kids to take to school for their teachers. I wished I had made a few more because they turned out so cute, that I wanted to keep one for me.
Supplies Used to Make Scary Hand Sanitizer
Some links may be too similar items when exact items couldn't be found online.
- Pump Hand Sanitizer Bottles
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Black Vinyl
- Blue Holographic Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Google Eyes
How to Make a Germs are Scary Hand Sanitizer
The design was created in Cricut Design Space. I then cut the words out of black vinyl and the crazy eyes and hair out of blue holographic vinyl.
Make sure to remove the label from the hand sanitizer container. Using transfer tape, transfer the vinyl cut images to the front of the containers.
While it's cute at this stage, it needs just a little bit more. Add a pair of google eyes and tie some ribbon with a piece of twine to the top.
There. That's better!
These Scary Hand Sanitizers make great teacher gifts or keep one at your desk at work!
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 28 Fun and Scary Halloween Costume Headband Tutorials
- How to Make a Fluffy Monster Headband for Halloween
- 30 Free Halloween Printables
- DIY Halloween Candy Wrapper with Free SVG
- 26 Free Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- How to Make 20 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
- 19 of the Best Office Craft Ideas for Your Home Office
- 20 Smart End of Year Teacher Gifts
- 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas
- How to Make a Personalized Plastic Cup with Straw for a New Teacher Gift
- How to Make a Green M&M Halloween Costume
- Free Printable Lunchbox Notes