This Pot of Gold printable St. Patrick's Day treat bag topper is easy to make with printable card stock or decorative paper. If you make a purchase using any affiliate links below, we may earn a commission.
St. Patrick's Day is a holiday that is celebrated around the world, known for its vibrant green colors, four-leaf clovers, leprechauns, and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
One of the most exciting parts of this festive day is the opportunity to share delicious treats with family, friends, and kids.
Whether you're hosting a party or just want to surprise your loved ones with a sweet treat, this easy-to-make bag topper is a great way to add a touch of Irish charm to your treats.
So, let's get started and create some magic with our Pot of Gold printable treat bag topper!
Printable Digital File:
To begin, the first thing to do is download the Free Pot of Gold Printable.
Don't worry, your version will not have the watermark across it.
Print out the PDF on a sheet of white paper. I prefer 60 lb cardstock because the paper is thicker than printer paper.
There are 3 gift tags per sheet. Use a paper trimmer to cut around the outside edge of each tag.
Fold each tag in half. If you have one, a bone folder will help you get a nice crisp fold line.
Soak up some acetone into a cotton round and wipe off the print on the portion control snack bags.
On the back side of the tag, place 4-6 glue dots.
If needed, you can fold the top of the bag, and then place the bag in the tag up to the fold line, and bring the top over the bag.
That is all there is to it, and they are so cute!
You could also use staples to attach the toppers to the bags, but I prefer the glue dots because you can't see them.
Who will you give one to? These are a fun way to package treats for a preschooler, classroom teacher, and beyond! I even made some for my older kids. They are just too cute!
You could even turn it into a St. Patrick's Day craft project with younger children. Help them make their own and then they would have a small gift for their friends.
Our Printables Essentials:
- The HP Envy Inspire All-In-One Printer is great for a home or a small office!
- HP Instant Ink makes sure we have printer ink when we need it, all for a small monthly subscription fee.
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- Learn how to Make and Sell your own Printables.
- Free Printable Valentine Tic Tac Toe Board
- 29 Fun St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
- Mother's Day Questionnaire Printable for Mom and Grandma
- 41 Free Printable St Patricks Day Crafts and Activities
- 33 Free St. Patricks Day SVG Cut Files
- 20 Affordable Rainbow Crafts for Adults
- Duck Duck Jeep Printable Tags
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space
- Free Printable Lunchbox Notes