Heart shaped crafts are simple to make when you have step-by-step instructions. You can have your craft project finished in plenty of time for Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and that means time for hearts everywhere!
I absolutely love the heart shape, but it doesn't have to be February for me to want to decorate and craft with them. If you think about it, hearts are a symbol that you'll see all year long! This means Heart crafts make great gifts too!
Today's post is all about the heart with an emphasis on Valentine's Day, but these fun crafts aren't only limited to February.
Heart Craft Ideas:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Stitched Hear Pendant Necklace from the Crafty Blog Stalker
Make a beautiful stitched heart pendant necklace with a step-by-step tutorial. A DIY heart necklace is a great addition to your handmade jewelry collection.
2. Braided Yarn Heart Garland from A Wonderful Thought
I am back again as promised with the tutorial for my braided yarn heart garland. Isn’t it the cutest?
4. Heart Earwires from Jewelry Making Journal
Romantic and artistic, these heart ear wires are fun to make for yourself or as a gift.
4. Glittery and Graphic Heart Garland from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
This glittery and graphic heart garland is a simple, yet glam way to bring some love into your Valentine's decor.
5. Lighted Marquee Heart from Tatortots and Jello
7. Heart String Art from Reality Daydream
This beginner string art craft is heart-shaped for Valentine's Day! But any shape could be used. A fun craft where you also get to use a hammer and nails!
8. Heart Mason Jar from Decor Chick
Raise your hand if you love mason jar projects! I’m pretty excited about this one because it came out so cute! I was trying to think of a new and easy valentine's craft I could make, and this DIY Heart Mason Jar is what came to mind.
9. Faux Wood Heart from A Happy Song
Decorate for Valentine's Day with this farmhouse-style wood heart sign for your front door or living room mantle.
10. Hearts Banner from Cook and Craft Me Crazy
Check this out! I made this darling paper and felt heart banner in just 30 minutes! It MADE my mantel! Now my house looks like Valentine's day is tomorrow. So cute!
11. Kneaders Heart Sugar Cookies from Blissful Roots
This sugar cookie recipe is filled with flavor and is topped with a divine frosting recipe. Even without frosting, these cookies are scrumptious.
12. Glitter Heart Pillow from High on DIY
If you are looking for a sparkly valentine's day present, use this DIY to make a glitter heart pillow cover.
13. Paper Heart Sticks from Cook and Craft Me Crazy
These Paper Heart Sticks are made with chops sticks - scrapbook paper and hot glue! DARLING, SIMPLE, and very "LOVE"LY!
14. No Sew Heart Pillow from Sweet and Simple Living
How about a DIY Felt Heart Craft Idea that requires no sewing! This project is perfect for kids. I made this simple project for my daughter and she loves to sleep with it at night.
15. Paper Heart Wreath from Midwestern Moms
I thought I would get a little bit festive this year for Valentine’s Day and put my crafting skills to the test. I decided to make a paper heart wreath. This was very simple and didn’t take long to make at all.
16. Heart Chalk Stencil Art from Buggy and Buddy
This heart chalk stencil art is one of our favorite Valentine’s Day crafts for kids. Children always seem to enjoy this fun method of creating collages using chalk and stencils!
17. Quick and Easy Felt Valentine's Day from Classy Clutter
I love all of the variations of felt wreaths I’ve seen but I wanted to make mine a tad differently so here it is!
18. Paper Roses Heart Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
It's all about hearts and roses with this paper roses heart craft. This one isn't the easiest craft out there!
19. Heart Friendship Bracelet from Honestly WTF
20. Paper Strip Hearts from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Paper Strip Hearts are easy and fun to make. Hang them from the ceiling or add them to a banner for fun party decor.
Which heart craft are you going to make?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make Paper Flower Valentine Cards with Life Savers
- 20 Interactive Valentine's Day Party Games For Kids And Adults
- How to Make Mason Jar Candy Treat Holders with Cricut
- How to Make a Personalized Etched Glass Wine Bottle
- 20 of the Cutest Valentine Card Boxes on Pinterest
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
- 25 Easy Paper Heart Crafts Ideas
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut