Prepare these easy cracker appetizers the next time you want to entertain guests. Add crackers, spreadable cheese, bacon, onions, and more to create fun snacks.
I just love easy appetizers, don’t you?
They are perfect little bites for holiday parties, family get-togethers, or during a good football game!
My husband goes for the game but I usually go for the food! I am not the only one who goes only for the great food. Right?
More Snack Recipe Ideas:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
What goes with cheese and crackers?
Crackers really are the best appetizer, a better question is what doesn’t go with cheese and crackers?
Cracker appetizers go with EVERYTHING!
My favorite cracker is boxes of Ritz crackers but you can use any cracker, like Wheat Thins, Saltines, or Club crackers.
What do you put on a Ritz cracker?
That is what this post is all about! Below I am going to share three different toppings for Ritz crackers. Each is delicious and non of them are expensive.
For the recipes below, you can serve the crackers with the toppings, or have the toppings to the side so your guest can decide how much to put on their cracker.
Spinach and Artichoke Cracker:
This post contains affiliate links.
This first recipe is super simple!
Simply add a small scoop, about 1 Tablespoon, of Spinach and Artichoke dip onto the top of the cracker, and you are ready to serve!
Prosciutto and Cheese Cracker:
Cut the prosciutto into pieces that are about 1 by 3 inches.
Spread the cheese on the cracker, and top with a rolled piece of prosciutto.
Bacon and Cheddar Cracker:
- Ritz Crackers
- 1 and 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup Bacon Pieces
- 1/2 cups Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
This last recipe has more ingredients than the other two but is still quick to assemble.
Bacon and Cheddar Dip Recipe:
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
Let the mixture rest in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Place a small scoop of the bacon and cheddar dip on each cracker.
Don’t all of these look so good?
They are all my favorites of mine!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.
If you love these recipes, please give them a five-star review and help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Let the mixture rest in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Place a small scoop of the bacon and cheddar dip on each cracker.
If you love these recipes, please give them a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!