Add some fun to your crafts and home decor with polka dots! Below are 21 Polka Dot Pattern DIY Craft Ideas!
Do you have a favorite pattern or design?
There are so many great patterns out there like chevron, herringbone, and stripes that it is hard to pick only one favorite.
Today I am focusing entirely on the polka dot. It is such a simple pattern and to me, it just screams fun!
Polka Dot Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 30 Step-By-Step Pokemon Crafts
- Top 20 DIY Craft Tutorials from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- 20 Fun Free Patterns For Perler Bead Crafts
- 20 of the Best Handmade Keychains and Keyrings with Tutorials
- 27 Easy Beginner Crafts for Adults with 5 Supplies or Less
- 20 Handcrafted Journals to Record your Precious Memories
- How To Have Fun When You're Bored: 17 Creative Ideas
- Top 20 Easy to Make Popsicle Stick Kids Crafts Anyone Can Make
- 5 Minute Craft Ideas You Can Make at Home
- 20 Craft Tutorials for Stress Relief
- 20 Fun Bird Crafts for Adults
- 20 Bead Bugs You Can Make