Rainbow crafts are popular among adults and children. These projects can be used as decorations, or serve as calming reminders of spring showers.
There's nothing prettier than a beautiful rainbow in the sky. I can't wait for Spring to get here to see rainbows more often.
Rainbow art also goes great with the upcoming holiday of St. Patrick's Day!
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Sewing Patterns for Purses and Bags, 20 Tips for Keep Your Home Clean, and 20 Handmade Gift Ideas that Cost Less than $20.
Be sure to look around the blog for more home decor ideas!
Rainbow Craft Ideas:
Simply tap on the project title to be taken to the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Rainbow Macrame Wall Hanging from The Craft Patch
2. Rainbow Sand Art Terrariums from Average But Inspired
3. Rainbow Pom Pom Cake Topper from Purely Katie
This craft is incredibly easy to make and what better way to celebrate the Irish holiday than with cake and colorful pom poms. Right?!
4. Quilted Rainbow Pillow from Sugar Bee Crafts
Today I’m showing off a super fun Quilted Rainbow Pillow that I made using a Rolie Polie pack from Riley Blake – I just love using precuts – it makes everything that much easier 🙂
5. Rainbow Weaving from We Are Scout
Add some rainbow bright color to any room with this fun rainbow weaving. It’s not hard to make and it’s a good project to use up yarn scraps if you have them.
6. Rainbow Soap from Dream A Little Bigger
Wondering why your soap is peeling apart? Check out this tutorial for how to layer soap for the super easy fix and make some fun rainbow soap, too!
7. Laser Cutter Rainbow Heart Decoration from A Kailo Chic Life
8. Mini Yarn Rainbow Keychain from Gluesticks
Make a mini yarn rainbow keychain or wall hanging! We'll show you how to make a 3" or 4" rainbow. Wrap yarn around pieces of cotton rope!
9. DIY Rainbow Felt Letter Board from Aww Sam
Guess how much our version cost?! $10!!! Not even joking. Today we’re showing you how to make a rainbow letter board because I already have a pink one and I’ve been dreaming up a rainbow version for A WHILE.
11. Yarn Wrapped Robe Rainbow from Lyndi's Projects
Be the talk of your friends and make this Yarn-Wrapped Rainbow! Have fun picking out colors to match your home décor!
12. Rainbow Nesting Baskets from Wink
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make a set of seven rainbow nesting baskets. These baskets are great for storage, but they're also perfect for teaching your little ones about color and shapes!
13. Rainbow Tye Dye Shows from The Crafty Blog Stalker
You can make a pair of Sharpie Tie Dye Shoes with this easy step-by-step tutorial. Create fun tie-dye designs like galaxy and rainbow!
14. Wooden Waldorf Rainbow from Damask Love
Everyone needs a little rainbow in their life, right? Well, what if I told you that you could have a rainbow every day, no matter the weather! Today, I’m showing you how to make a wooden Waldorf rainbow, complete with pom pom clouds.
15. DIY Rainbow Trinket Box from Maritza Lisa
Make your own modern rainbow jewelry box with tattoo paper and Silhouette Alta 3D Printer from a 2D image.
16. DIY Rainbow Watercolor Backpack from Momtastic
Forget spending an arm and a leg on a cool new backpack this year! It takes less than thirty minutes to make and costs less than $20.
17. Cute and Easy Pom Pom Rug from Hello Wonderful
I’ve always loved those colorful felt ball rugs, but they can be pricey. Here’s an inexpensive and cute little version using pom poms that my daughter and I made together in less than an hour!
18. Rainbow Safety Pin Bracelet from Dream A Little Bigger
Can you believe this colorful bracelet is made out of safety pins? No jewelry-making tools needed to make this fabulous rainbow beaded safety pin bracelet!
19. Rainbow Socks from I Love To Create Blog
Do you love color as much as we do? Make a pair of your very own Tie Dye socks (or leggings as some may call them). We are so ecstatic about how these tie-dye socks turned out.
20. Rainbow Tassel Wreath from Craft My World
Learn how to make an easy rainbow tassel wreath to decorate your home.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!