These coffee mug SVG cut files for Cricut include step-by-step instructions. They are ready to cut, so you can use your Cricut to create personalized coffee mugs.
There is something about holding your favorite mug filled with a delicious beverage that warms from head to toe and prepares you for the day.
It also helps when that mug has a funny saying on it or says something that speaks the truth or is inspiring to you.
That is why handmade coffee mugs are the best because you can personalize the mug to the person!
More Cricut Tutorial Ideas:
We love the Cricut around here and have lots of tutorial roundups that use a Cricut Cutting Machine. Like Top 5 Cricut Projects for Beginners, 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts, and the 10 Best Cricut Font Combinations.
Take a look around and see all of the Cricut craft tutorials we have!
Coffee Mug SVG Cut Files
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Rae Dunn Inspired Mug from A Worthey Life
Are you looking for coffee mug vinyl ideas and an easy way to make your own coffee mug using vinyl designs and a Cricut? Well, I’m sharing how I made this DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Decal for my coffee mug.
2. Caution I'm Hot Mug from The Crafty Blog Stalker
During the winter, most people like to drink hot chocolate. Getting the right hot chocolate mug can make it even more enjoyable.
3. Patriotic Mug from Leap of Faith Crafting
DIY Patriotic home decor is easy and cheap to make with just a few supplies when you have a free patriotic SVG.
4. Hot Stuff Mug from Persia Lou
Learn how to DIY personalized blank mugs and teacups with vinyl – it’s easy to do with professional results! You can make these adorable cups easily with my free-cut files and be sipping your favorite drink in no time.
5. DIY Funny Coffee Mugs from Happiness is Homemade
Make your own Funny Coffee Mugs with these free SVG cut files for your Cricut or Silhouette machine! Custom coffee mugs make a great quick and easy gift idea for friends, family, teachers, neighbors, and more!
6. Show Me Your Kitties Mug from Sweet C's
This Dishwasher Safe Easy DIY Kitty Mug is sure to get a good laugh from your feline-loving friends, and it's seriously SO easy to make.
7. Funny Coffe Mug from Laura's Crafty Life
Personalized coffee mugs are everywhere, but they can be expensive. Learn how to make your own using your Cricut machine.
8. Stackable Coffee Pun Mugs from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Drink your coffee and smile with these funny mugs! Make a set of your own Stackable Coffee Mugs using vinyl and a Cricut. The SVG file is available too!
9. Couples Coffee Mugs from SVG Nation
These mug designs are perfect to make for a Wedding, Anniversary, or Valentine’s Day gift. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
10. Weekend Coffee Mug from Kayla Makes
We all get that Saturday morning feeling. You know the one where you suddenly want to crawl back in bed for a few more hours of sleep? That was the inspiration for this cheeky mug!
11. Book Lover's DIY Coffee Mug from Kim Byers
This design is a print then cut in Cricut Design Space, which makes it perfect for printable vinyl, sticker sheets, printable fabric, and of course cardstock!
13. It Is Well With My Soul from Pineapple Paper Co.
Grab the FREE It is Well With My Soul SVG to use with your Cricut machine! Plus get 12+ MORE FREE Religious Easter SVG files to make shirts, mugs, signs, and other crafts!
14. DIY Coffee Mug from The Quiet Grove
You can make this mug with any Cricut machine (you would just need to put your permanent vinyl on a standard grip mat to cut the design).
15. Hug in a Mug from Dream A Little Bigger
Know a lover of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa? This is a lovely little gift that you can easily add to. Perhaps a sleeve of fancy hot cocoa or tasty, homemade stirring spoons, yum!
16. Rise and Shine It's Coffee Time from Cutting for Business
Free Commercial Use Coffee Time SVG for Silhouette or Cricut Crafters by cuttingforbusiness.com
17. Makers Gonna Make from Kim Byers
This DIY coffee mug idea is super simple and the best part is you can mix and match it any way you like to make it truly do it yourself. I used scissors because I love a great papercraft.
18. Canadian Mugs from Love Create Celebrate
I’m proud to be a Canadian and I love celebrating Canada Day with my family. I put up a wreath, put Canadian shirts on all of my kids, and go watch the fireworks. This year I’ll be celebrating with family, so I decided to make some Canadian Mugs too.
19. Let's Get Toasted from Just Short of Crazy
The Cricut has been a joy to use. I love its compact size and the smart products that don’t require a mat to cut. I found some creativity and am sharing these fun and easy coffee mugs.
20. Statement Mug from A Worthey Life
Have a Cricut or another cutting machine? Here’s an easy project you can make using your Cricut. Make your own DIY Coffee Mug using Vinyl and a Cricut!
Which DIY Mug are you going to make?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- How to Make a DIY Mirror Wall in Your Home
- 20 March Madness Party Ideas: Food, Games, and Decorations
- 20 Home Decor Crafts for Adults to Make This Spring!
- 20 DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts With Clear Instructions
- How to Design and Cut Large Decal Stickers with Cricut
- How to Make an Easy Ribbon Banner
- 25 Easy Paper Heart Crafts Ideas
- 20 No Sew Scrap Fabric Projects
- How to Make an Empty Water Bottle Dog Toy Cruncher
Leave a Reply