Do a little spring crafting with these rabbit crafts. Below are 20 Cute Bunny Craft Ideas each with a step by step tutorial.
Do you love cute little fuzzy bunny rabbits? Whether you are looking for cute bunny crafts or easter bunny decorations, you will love all of these spring crafting ideas.
Easter Craft Ideas:
We love to craft, especially when that craft includes a holiday theme! This means we have lots of Easter craft tutorials we want to share with you. Like this Candy Easter Basket, this DIY Hoppy Easter Sign, and these Alcohol Ink Easter Eggs.
Take a look around and see all of the craft tutorials we have!
Cute Bunny Craft Ideas
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
2. Reversed Pillow Tutorial and Bunny
4. DIY Pom Pom Easter Bunny Wreath
21. Double-Sided Wooden Easter Bunny
Which bunny crafts are you going to make? We'd love for you to share a photo so we can see!
If you love these craft ideas help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 75 Easy DIY Home Decor Projects to Fit Your Style
- How to Make Glass Etched Drinking Glasses that Say Drink Me
- Which Heat Press is Better: Cricut EasyPress vs Swivel Press
- Unboxing the New Cricut Maker 3
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- 20 Smart End of Year Teacher Gifts
- 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs for Wall Decor
- How to Make Sharpie Plates and Is It Permanent
- How to Make a Spiral Cut Paper Tree
Rabbits are my favorite! I have a rabbit cushion which my pet rabbit jumps up beside sometimes. It's sunny to see the reality in front of the depiction. I'd love to try some of these projects out!
That is too funny. I agree, sometimes what we depict as a bunny looks nothing like the real.
Thank you for liking this collection of bunny ideas!
What adorable projects!
Thank you Roseann! I'm glad I could send a little bunny crafting inspiration your way! 🙂
Oh so cute. Can not wait to use these ideas for Easter!
Thanks Melissa! I'm glad I could send a little bunny inspiration your way!
Such cute ideas! Thank you!
Thank you, Charlie! I am so glad you like all of these bunny craft ideas!
Adorable ! Thank you for al the inspiration. My son and two nephews are waiting at my machine for the bunny slippers haha.
Ha ha! You are so welcome Mandie! I am sure they are going to love them!
Very cute idea