Looking for free St. Patrick's Day SVG cut files? Check out our collection of 33 free designs for DIY projects to add to your March 17th celebrations! If you make a purchase using the affiliate links included, we may earn a commission.
The green season is here! Are you looking for some inspiration?
These SVG designs are so fun, and the best part is they are completely free!
Recommended Craft Supplies:
Use the below supplies to create shirts, mugs, gifts, and so much more!
St. Patrick's Day SVG Cut Files:
All of these digital files are for personal use only. Visit each website to grab the free SVG Files.
Free designs are in SVG format, no physical products can be purchased.
1. Happy Go Lucky from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Happy Go Lucky SVG Cut File is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. This Shamrock SVG will look great on shirts, hoodies, tumblers, mugs, hats, totes, home decor, and more!
2. Shamrock SVG from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Shamrock SVG Cut File is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. This Shamrock SVG will look great on shirts, hoodies, tumblers, mugs, hats, totes, home decor, and more!
3. Lucky Shamrock from Lemon Thistle
Download this Lucky Shamrock Free SVG file and get crafting! This free saint patrick’s day cut file can be used for any project, but I’m sharing how to create a pinch-proof t-shirt with this file!
4. Too Cute To Pinch from Hello Creative Family
Pair this adorable St Patrick’s Day cut file with some white or green t-shirts, a bit of Iron-On HTV, and your Cricut cutting machine to make pinch proof outfits for your entire family!
5. Happy St. Pat-Rex Day from The Girl Creative
Have a little boy in your life who just needs a cute St. Patty’s Day shirt to wear? Grab your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut and make this adorable “Happy St. Pat-Rex Day” shirt.
6. Cheetah Shamrock from Persia Lou
You can make all kinds of wildly cute St. Patrick’s Day gear with this free cheetah shamrock SVG cut file!
7. I'm Not Irish from Try It Like It Create It
What a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day even if you aren’t Irish. Let everyone know you still want to celebrate with this free I’m Not Irish But you can still kiss me free SVG file.
8. Celtic Knot Clover from Everyday Party Mag
This Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Sign is in my entryway, and I still love it so much!
9. Lucky Vibes from Kara Creates
Use our FREE Lucky Vibes SVG file to make festive St. Patrick’s Day t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, home decor, and more!
10. Shamrock and Roll from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Celebrate St Patricks Day in style with this FREE punny “Shamrock & Roll” SVG cut file!
11. Lucky Clover from Liz on Call
Did you ever worry you would be pinched on St. Patrick’s Day because you weren’t wearing green? I know I sure did. And I know my kids are worried about that too.
12. Shamrock Smile from Weekend Craft
Who doesn’t love a free cut file like this smiley face St. Patrick’s Day cut file?
13. Kiss Me I'm Irish from Hope Yoder
Use the file with a digital cutter or with a laser engraving machine. The possibilities are endless.
14. Pinch Proof from Special Heart Studio
I’m not a person who normally wears a lot of green, so will choose instead to make myself a cute shirt with green so that I don’t get pinched. Grab the Pinch Proof cut file today.
15. Feeling Lucky from Persia Lou
Download my free hand-lettered “Feeling Lucky” SVG cut file to make your own St. Patrick’s Day crafts this season. It’s perfect for green, pinch-proof St. Paddy’s day shirts, home decor, and more!
16. Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
My favorite thing about this “Pinch Proof” design is that it works equally well for both kids and adult clothing and accessories! Everyone wants to stay pinch-free on St. Patrick’s Day, and it’s easy to achieve with these cute DIY green shirts and hats!
17. Hand-Lettered Lucky from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
I have always enjoyed St. Patrick’s Day. This year I am sharing a Handlettered Lucky SVG so you can be festive too! Never be caught without a green outfit again since you can make one yourself with just a couple of supplies.
18. Loads of Luck from Poofy Cheeks
Are you feeling lucky?! This St.Patrick’s Day cut file for Silhouette or Cricut is perfect for creating some St.Patrick’s-themed pieces to help keep the pinches at bay!
19. Let the Shenanigans Begin from Pineapple Paper Co
Perfect for you hooligans celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, download a FREE Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG File! You can make a St. Patrick’s Day shirt with your Cricut in just a few minutes!
20. Lucky from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Stay pinch-proof on St. Patrick's Day with this FREE Lucky Cut File!
21. Lucky Charm from Pineapple Paper Co
Today I’m sharing a new hand-lettered SVG for Patrick’s Day for FREE! I made this simple “Lucky Charm” Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG for you to use for making shirts or other items for St. Patrick’s Day parties!
22. Shamrock Heart from Crafting a Lovely Life
This Shamrock Heart St. Patrick’s Day SVG cut file is perfect for your next craft project! You can use this cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine to make cute shirts, signs, and more!
23. Shamrock Shenanigans from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Avoid getting pinched this St. Patrick's Day with a Shamrock Shenanigans free cut file!
24. Everybody's Lucky Charm from My Designs in the Chaos
Got the luck of St. Patrick’s Day with you? Show off your St. Paddy’s day spirit with this free lucky charm SVG file!
25. The Leprechauns Made Me Do It from Crafting for Business
We have a long-running joke in our home that anytime a child gets in trouble in March that ‘the leprechaun made me do it’! Of course, I had to make this saying into a shirt for St. Patrick's Day.
26. Feeling Lucky from My Designs in the Chaos
If you are in the St Patricks Day crafting mode make sure to take a peek at our free feeling lucky design.
27. One Lucky Teacher from The Girl Creative
Know a teacher who loves catchy phrases? I have the perfect design just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. This Free One Lucky Teacher SVG would look great on shirts, mugs, tote bags, signs, and more.
28. I am a Lucky Charm from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Make sure you're pinch-proof with this Free St Patricks Day SVG File!
29. Too Cute To Pinch from Hey Let's Make Stuff
Have a little cutie in your life who is too cute to pinch? This St. Patrick’s Day SVG is perfect for bodysuits, kids’ t-shirts, water bottles, and more!
30. This is My Lucky Shirt from That's What Che Said
It’s getting to be green around here! My Lucky Shirt FREE SVG is perfect for your pinch protection this year!
31. Pinch Charming from Kara Creates
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this adorable Pinch Charming St. Patrick’s Day cut file.
32. Good Luck from Persia Lou
Download my free “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover SVG cut file and get crafting for St. Patrick’s Day! This cut file design can be used with your Silhouette, Cricut, or another electronic cutting machine to make yourself some seasonal apparel, home decor, and more!
33. Lucky Mama from That's What Che Said
If you have littles you will need this Lucky Mama Free SVG! It is perfect to use with your electronic cutting machine and can be used on shirts, mugs, tumblers wine glasses, and more!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 25 Free Fall SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 26 Free Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 28 Free Pet and Animal SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 45 Free Easter SVG Cut Files
- 41 Free Printable St Patricks Day Crafts and Activities
- 37 Free Sports SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- 20 Free SVG Cut Files to Make Fun Christmas Shirts
- 20 Free Family SVG Cut Files
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- 20 Affordable Rainbow Crafts for Adults