Celebrate Halloween with fun Monster Madness Halloween Treats! Below are 20 recipe tutorials that will have you party-ready!
Halloween is such a fun time to get together with friends and PAR-TAY!
If you are planning your next Halloween Monster Bash then these recipes are for you.
More Recipe Round-ups:
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get lots of recipe ideas all in one place. That is why we love to share recipe round-ups! Like these 20 Different Ways to Enjoy Smores, 20 Easy Donut Recipes, and 20 Really Good Popsicle Recipes.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Monster Treat Recipes:
Simply click on the recipe title to be taken to the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
- Halloween Monster Donuts from Whiskey and Sunshine
2. Apple Monster Mouths from Bargain Briana
3. Zombie Eyes Breakfast from Julie Measures
4. Monster Chocolate Covered Pretzels from Sarah Halstead
5. Monster Bundt Cake from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
6. Halloween Monster Marshmallows from Finding Zest
7. Oreo Ball Eyeballs from Real Housemoms
8. Monster Brownie Sandwich Cookies from Giggles Galore
9. Zombie Graveyard Pudding Cups from Comic Con Family
10. Skewered Eyeballs from My Name is Snickerdoodle
11. No-Bake Nutella Monster Cookies from The Crafty Blog Stalker
12. Monster Monster Munch Snack Mix from Savvy Saving Couple
13. Monster Brownies from Kleinworth & Co.
14. Halloween Green Monster Milkshakes from Love and Confections
15. Monster Caramel Apples from Leigh Anne Wilkes
16. Purple People Eater Popcorn Balls from Three Olives Branch
17. Monster Eye Cookies from Baking You Happier
18. Monster Rice Crispy Treats from Family Fresh Meals
19. Halloween Sugar Cookies from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
20. Monster Pretzels from Passion for Savings
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.